OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by datruth92803

yall beating my %%% i loose for bs reasons yall plottin on me i swear yall are

I feel bad for you man, missin another week, game gets simmed and you lose to ucla

There isn't any plotting going on, you guys know I try and advance @ 10 PM every night, I was studying last night so it was actually a little later. Justplay your game and their won't be a problem.

I advanced to Week 3. Big games between Miami and Ole Miss and the annual September rivalry renewed in the Swamp as the Vols visit the Gators.

I'm loving how my wireless is working but i'm not being able to connect to xbox live, this is really pissing me off

eek.gif

I had a nail biter with Cal.

Best is no joke!!

I was down the whole game, early on i was even down 14. Most of the game it was tied or i was down 7 though. I couldnt stop them for the life of me.
With 2 minutes to go they get it down to the 10 yard line. Thank the lord my D came through with three straight stops as they got down there with ease.
So i held them to a field goal with 43 seconds left.

I come back with a screen play and run out of bounds. Hit another short gain to get around the 50, and called a TO.
And with 24 seconds left in the game this happends...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8259026

A 52 yard connection form Gilbert to Williams. Went up by 4 with 10 seconds left.

Crazyyy, never came so close to losing to the comp.

They beat the hell outa me to. Garret sacked 9 times and was injured 3 times but kept comin back. 2 of WR's got injured and 2 of my DB's.

I know this is long but ive never had such an exciting game with the computer
laugh.gif

Edit: why cant i embed my videos. Im hiting the envelope and copying the link right there.

well.. I work til 6 Eastern tomorrow... if you can play right then.. I can.. but otherwise IDK what we can do

pimp.gif

Yall $%*+%@ Doin it Big! Im very jealous Might have to cop 360 to hop in yalls dynasty

this Ps3 dynasty is "Debacled"

we on like week 4
grin.gif

and I tried to start another one but no one responded.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif

Yall #@#@#* Doin it Big! Im very jealous Might have to cop 360 to hop in yalls dynasty

we on like week 4
grin.gif

tired.gif

PS3 Nters can never do anything right
roll.gif

I remember them trying to start up an NBA 2k9 league... thatNEVER worked

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif

Yall #@#@#* Doin it Big! Im very jealous Might have to cop 360 to hop in yalls dynasty

we on like week 4
grin.gif

tired.gif

PS3 Nters can never do anything right
roll.gif

I remember them trying to start up an NBA 2k9 league... thatNEVER worked
Na son. PS3 was on Point in 09. u must not been around.
we had 4 seperate dynasties goin at once.
did like did like 13 yrs in mine
another 8 in TheOnes and like 6 in SEC.

I dunno what happened to these boys this go round. *shrugs

Sorry guys, I went out celebrating the end of the semester last night and didn't advance before I left. I really want to play Tennessee, but I'lladvance if yall don't want to wait.

In case you haven't got on XBL I advanced the week. Only 5 games to play so this should get done pretty quickly.

Hey Tenn, I'll be heading out in an hour or so for the night to watch ufc. I won't be back on again til around midnight so if your on then we can getthe game in, if not mamba can u set it to where I can play the cpu

Mamba... are you advancing the week tonight? USC hasn't responded at all. I'm not going to be able to play tonight... what can I do?

Mamba, been tryin to contact tenn, anyway you can set it so i can play the cpu. I've had no luck getting in touch him

my bad im retiring out of this leauge dudes i been working crazy the last two weeks but ill still pop in and harass yall

Mamba where you been at? Since USC is retiring.. can I play the CPU then? Whats goin on

Back
Top Bottom