OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

i had 3 INTs and 2 Forced fumbles in the 1st half. Thats how i ened up with 50 points in the first half.
2nd half i only had like 2 forced turnovers so i had around 21 points

You guys can have all the Heisman winners you want... your players are gonna be leaving after their Soph year for the league though
laugh.gif

Ill spread the ball around in the air and on the ground and have upperclassmen get W's for me
pimp.gif

Julio Jones is a 98 now.

^ I'm gonna shut down Julio when I come to T-Town in Week 4 I think.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You guys can have all the Heisman winners you want... your players are gonna be leaving after their Soph year for the league though
laugh.gif

Ill spread the ball around in the air and on the ground and have upperclassmen get W's for me
pimp.gif

Julio Jones is a 98 now.

good luck getting the ball to him with that weak qb. 1 player can't win you games. He can't hike it to himself, throw it to himself, run it. Hecan't do everything. Esp against my safetys and cb's

Did i say i was gonna OD with Julio?

I said i give the ball to everyone... Julio had less than 50 yards or something in my week 1 game... I dont throw to him often, dont really need to.

I almost Redshirted Mark Ingram as a JR just to have him for an extra year cause i got a $$$ backup right now

And it continues...

Eff this game
roll.gif

Go down 21 to start the third... get it to within 7.. run all the way up the field no problem.. one minute left.. I get stuffed four plays in a row.. this gamejust loves effing with me!

Alright... I've been doing my own dynasty and trying to get WMU to the top.

I havent lost a game in 4 seasons... still no recruits come to my school... so now my team sucks since all my seniors are gone.

Is there a way to get invited to a bigger conference so my conference prestige will be better?

I found the trick to getting good recruits in my own dynasty...

Create a recruit who's hometown is in the same town your school is located in
laugh.gif

I advanced to Week 2. We've got some pretty big matchups this week with OU visiting Bama, OKST going on the road to take on the Tar Heels, and UF taking onUSF in the Swamp.

guys, just wondering, i just got the game and was wondering whose has the most accurate ratings?

@$% IS UP WITH THIS GAME PUTTING THE CPU ON GOD MODE???????? omfg ive never lost a dynasty game to the god damn computer. this is #%%$!@%!.

wow. jsut $%##+% my season. what the #%%*

Now you know how I feel
roll.gif

How in the f does Jehlers get so many passing yards?

800 + in one game??

I'm conspiring he has a glitch in the game
roll.gif

Nah no Glitchin.

Thats what happens when i have 5 WR 90+ rating.
And 0 rush attempts haha.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

@$% IS UP WITH THIS GAME PUTTING THE CPU ON GOD MODE???????? omfg ive never lost a dynasty game to the god damn computer. this is #%%$!@%!.

wow. jsut $%##+% my season. what the #%%*

did someone quit their game against the cpu?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh ... heisman is so unrealistic ... i fd my season already ....

Heisman is unrealistic.

I still don't know how Jehlers gets so many passing yards. I'll have players wide open and i mean WIDE open and DB's break out of no where on theball and pick it off. Thats why I run 45 times a game.

How is Heisman unrealistic? Are the settings too hard? Cause I haven't lost a game since I got on '10 here and I usually blow out the CPU, except whenit's rainy conditions like last game and Brantley wants to throw 3 picks, two of which get taken back to the house. Solution: gave the ball to Demps and hehad 170+ yds rusing and 3 TDs. It's just about making adjustments to what the CPU is doing. If they are always jumping the snap and sacking your QB, runsome draws or misdirection plays don't just keep dropping back and passing. I actually like NCAA '10 cause for the most part it does provide somewhatof a challenge.

I'm working on my passing game. Jordan Jefferson had 468 passing yards against cincy last game

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'm working on my passing game. Jordan Jefferson had 468 passing yards against cincy last game
Good, hopefully you can make it a contest this time when you visit the Swamp
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by woody2626

Good, hopefully you can make it a contest this time when you visit the Swamp
wink.gif

Don't want to hurt John Brantley too bad
happy.gif

We gettin ready to advance?

On a completely unrelated note... Dyansty mode is so stupid... I'm playing with Western Michigan in my own dynasty... for like 4 seasons in a row I beatthe number 1,2,3 team's to start of my season.. and still only get ranked like 12
roll.gif

How do I get to a bigger conference so I can play a tougher schedule?

Back
Top Bottom