OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

well aint those dudes going to the other dynasty? . gimme two teams gime usf too. lets make this good. and dont gimme that i cant crap i know u can and if udont i hope u loose ur championship game,....lol lol im kidding but i do wanna know can 1 user have two teams

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why would I do that? I'll already have minimum 5 user games from playing in the SEC, the point is for the Big 12 and SEC to meet up in the national title game, not in the regular season. They just didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

I want MAMBA, put me in your schedule.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

NO

If you are talking about in separate dynasties yes, but one user can't have 2 teams in the same dynasty though. but are these dudes seriously defecting toNako's dynasty
smh.gif

they are picking up a team in that one too. I'm thinking they are just joining both. I only know of Fraij and Airmaxin that have done it

I'm hoping I can turn Jordan Jefferson and Terrence Toliver into Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley in the next two years before Russell Sheppard takes over

Can Ole Miss, Texas, and Ohio St. please finish their bowl games so that I can play the national championship game? You guys are the only ones left that haveto play.

Can Ole Miss, Texas, and Ohio St. please finish their bowl games so that I can play the national championship game? You guys are the only ones left that have to play.

Just sim it :tongue:

Well since we're doing the offseason in about 30 minutes, I don't have time to wait for Texas and Ole Miss to play so I'm going to sim the game andplay the nat'l champ game.

I just won the national championship game 27-17 over Wisconsin. I'm advancing to the offseason now, so you actually have about 40 minutes or so to convinceyour players to stay, starting at 9PM EST, you will have 5 minutes to complete each of the rest of your tasks (position changes, offseason recruiting, etc.) Ifyou want to change your team going into next season tell me before 9PM.

They have to pick a team that's already in the Big XII or SEC. I think Crag said he wanted to change his squad, but I don't know to who.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

smh.gif
at 2 of my players transferring to Troy
indifferent.gif

how quickly is this offseason gonna advance?

after 9pm your gonna have 5 mins to advance each task. We'll be able to play week 1 of season 2 tonight

what sliders do u guys use?

and uhh...

If you are talking about in separate dynasties yes, but one user can't have 2 teams in the same dynasty though. but are these dudes seriously defecting to Nako's dynasty
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Nakos OD was the shizznitz

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

we advancing tonight nako? i see some people are already slacking...

laugh.gif
tell your boy pete to give me the W like it was supposed to be and we can advance right now.

i dont think datruth or woody joined up yet...

and Ecook and Airmaxin just havent been on at the same time. but i might sim their game if they don't get it done by tomorrow night.

I'm too lenient on the advances
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom