OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wait... I made it to a conference championship game.... and won?!?!
roll.gif

Did I make a bowl game? Can someone let me know so I know if I need to get a game in
Yah with a 7-6 record, you were the Big XII champ so of course you made it to a bowl game...the Fiesta Bowl none the less.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wait... I made it to a conference championship game.... and won?!?!
roll.gif

Did I make a bowl game? Can someone let me know so I know if I need to get a game in
Yah with a 7-6 record, you were the Big XII champ so of course you made it to a bowl game...the Fiesta Bowl none the less.

roll.gif
That is ridiculous...

I promise next season I will play all my games... so I wont be returning to the Fiesta Bowl ... or any BCS bowl:rofl:

I don't think you made it to the Sugar Bowl, Bama got the other at large spot from the SEC. I think that you ended up in the Capital One Bowl

I don't think you made it to the Sugar Bowl, Bama got the other at large spot from the SEC. I think that you ended up in the Capital One Bowl

indifferent.gif

Jayfiend im back sooner then expected. Can we try to finish our game now?

I didnt quit, i was up in both games.

I really wouldnt have quit when i was up 17-0 in the 1st qaurter. Not pointing fingers but i was winning by 17 and ur QB was injured hmmmm.....

But whatever il handle my buisness for a third time.

Ended the season on a good note with a win in the Fiesta Bowl

Royster with 185 yds Rushing and 5 TD's

He better return for his senior year!

I didn't recruit so my class is AWFUL
roll.gif

Learned my lesson

Is everyone good with doing the entire offseason tomorrow night around 8 PM EST.

Just beat Michigan 42-7

Jordan Jefferson went 17-23 for 316 yards with 3 tds

Charles Scott broke the 1000 yard mark for the season

Mamba MVP wrote:
Is everyone good with doing the entire offseason tomorrow night around 8 PM EST.
wink.gif

have we advanced to the bowl games yet.

and i feel you Truth im 9-3 and in the Petro SUN Bowl or some crap like that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Mamba MVP wrote:
wink.gif

have we advanced to the bowl games yet.

and i feel you Truth im 9-3 and in the Petro SUN Bowl or some crap like that
eyes.gif

yea, you can play bowl games now

Yeah all of you guys bowl games are up. I have to wait until yall finish to claim my crown.

Why would I do that? I'll already have minimum 5 user games from playing in the SEC, the point is for the Big 12 and SEC to meet up in the national titlegame, not in the regular season. They just didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

didn't know the 5 user game thing, my bad. Supposedly OK st's reign is beginning next season with no zac robinson, kendall hunter, or dez bryant.

Apparently Airmaxin is Jesus in NCAA

I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the dynasty anymore. I'll be retiring my spot after my bowl game. Sorry for bailing, but thanks for thegood games.

Why would I do that? I'll already have minimum 5 user games from playing in the SEC, the point is for the Big 12 and SEC to meet up in the national title game, not in the regular season. They just didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

I want MAMBA, put me in your schedule.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Why would I do that? I'll already have minimum 5 user games from playing in the SEC, the point is for the Big 12 and SEC to meet up in the national title game, not in the regular season. They just didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

I want MAMBA, put me in your schedule.

callin you out

Back
Top Bottom