OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

I'm trying to upload my team from the teambuilder website but it says I need to link up my xbox 360 gamertag to the EA account but I'm having issueswith EA finding my gamertag. Has anyone ever had this issue. Any suggestions.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I'm trying to upload my team from the teambuilder website but it says I need to link up my xbox 360 gamertag to the EA account but I'm having issues with EA finding my gamertag. Has anyone ever had this issue. Any suggestions.

check the official game thread

I'll advance at around midnight cause I've just been at a study session for 4 and a half hours for this stupid physics final so I have to unwind for asec and get something to eat.

Crag we are on week 13, so if you wanna get this weeks game in before midnight you can.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry I've been MIA guys... been crazy busy... Where are we in the season?

haha i think your 1st in the big XII north. Dude goes MIA for 4 weeks of the season and comes back and is in 1st

and are we advancing 2 weeks tonight cause everyone has a bye this week

I just advanced to Week 14 and everyone does have a bye so unless there are any objections, I'll just advance to championship week around 130 tonight. AndJEhlers, Wisconsin is @ Hawaii so the rest of you guys need to be rooting for the Warriors if you want a title shot.

with 3 losses and still in the title hunt
pimp.gif

I advanced to the Conference Championship Week: Game of the Week- SEC Championship Game #4 LSU Tigers vs #1 Florida Gators. Time to put up or shut up woody,you asked for it, now come and get it......sometime tomorrow though, cause I'm tired and going to bed.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I advanced to the Conference Championship Week: Game of the Week- SEC Championship Game #4 LSU Tigers vs #1 Florida Gators. Time to put up or shut up woody, you asked for it, now come and get it......sometime tomorrow though, cause I'm tired and going to bed.

alright just post in here. anywhere from 1130 and on in the morning is fine with me.

And Wisconsin beat Hawaii 36-33 in OT
mad.gif

woody I'll be on in about 30 minutes if you want to play.

Man that what some straight up tomfoolery, I'm not playing that game again I was up 42-14 heading into the 4th qtr. Tebow with 300+ passing yds and 6 totalTDs...
smh.gif
. I'll just super sim the game and when JEhlers and Crag finish advance to bowl week.

Man that what some straight up tomfoolery, I'm not playing that game again I was up 42-14 heading into the 4th qtr. Tebow with 300+ passing yds and 6 total TDs...
smh.gif
. I'll just super sim the game and when JEhlers and Crag finish advance to bowl week.

your gonna come in here and say tomfoolery? you lost YOUR connection. I can't help it. And yes you were lagging during the game. I'm sure you willsuper sim it and when your down you'll step in and change that. Man get outta here with that mess. Replay it or sim it by just advancing the week. Causei'm not doing this super sim crap. Yea the game may have already been decided but it's still not my fault nonetheless

Ok Crag if you aren't going to play let me know so I can just advance to bowl week.

I went ahead and advanced the week since nobody responded.

Jordan Shipley (Texas) won the Heisman
#1 Florida vs #2 Wisconsin for the BCS National Championship

I went ahead and advanced the week since nobody responded.

Jordan Shipley (Texas) won the Heisman
#1 Florida vs #2 Wisconsin for the BCS National Championship

smh.gif

Mamba cant u edit that you know you want me in the Championship. Not a garunteed win against a medicore team who is the CPU.

Did i get the win against Penn St.?

Crag I didn't even know you were back. Your profile said you have been offline since the 27th of July. I didn't look to see who won that game JEhlers,but I think Penn State did.

Back
Top Bottom