OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Lulz, Holiday won't do @!+ against me, and I don't care about Tebow's rushing yards, Demps will take care of that, I'm gonna be putting upJEhlers using Colt McCoy type numbers through the air. And if you're thinking of those swing passes and outs to the flats to Holiday, it won't work, Ican stop those type plays easily.

laugh.gif
at you thinking your gonna put up 500+ passing yards on me, get outta here.

the first game it was 17-7 at half and you recovered the fumble on the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and scored. And you took a INT to the house when I wasthrowing stupid passes when the game was already over. A couple plays here and there and that game would've been alot closer, but i'm not gonna make upexcuses.

But seriously, I want you to try and put up McCoy numbers against me

Ok.

But that game wouldn't have been close at all if Tebow didn't throw that stupid pitch on the option that your guy intercepted in the backfield and tookit to the house. It would have been 17-0 or worse, I shut down your offense the entire game, you only scored 7 points on O.

Guarantee I will have 400+ passing yds with Tebow.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ok.

But that game wouldn't have been close at all if Tebow didn't throw that stupid pitch on the option that your guy intercepted in the backfield and took it to the house. It would have been 17-0 or worse, I shut down your offense the entire game, you only scored 7 points on O.

Guarantee I will have 400+ passing yds with Tebow.

I didn't intercept a pitch. I took the fumble on the punt to the house and Jefferson had a passing td

Oh yeah that's right my button didn't respond, still you had 1 offensive TD and that was LAAAAAATE in the 4th qtr. I got this son, you have to do someserious recruiting before you can hang with the big dogs.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Woody dont even worry about UF at a time like this.

Concentrate on Ole Miss.

haha I got you man
looks like you caught me in my little diversion, you worried about me when you got the #2 team in the nation staring you in the face with theirwild rebel formation, better worry about Ole Miss.

slim to none unless my Ethernet gets to working, sorry guys.

cant we have an extra mod so we dont have setbacks like this.
or is that not possible with these online dynasties

can you not plug your ethernet directly into your wireless? I saw a video online where a guy plugged his ethernet cable into his laptop and got xbox live towork that way by bridging the connections

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

yea ive done that before with my laptop.

well he's getting wireless so shoot him a quick message and let him know how to do it and hopefully we can get this advanced tonight

I have advanced to Week 12: Game of the Week: what amounts to the SEC West Championship Game takes place in Oxford as th #2 ranked Ole Miss Rebels renew theirannual rivalry against the #8 ranked LSU Tigers for the right to face the #1 ranked Florida Gators in the SEC championship Game in 2 weeks. The talkative LesMiles has been yappin a lot over the past week about his potential rematch with Florida which leads some to believe that he is overlooking the high octane andunpredictable offense of the Rebels led by QB Jevan Snead. We will see if Coach Miles will be able to cash those checks that his mouth has written.

Back
Top Bottom