OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

^
after u scored the the INT to make it 14-0 i started messin round and didnt really care.

when we started the game on the first drive i stopped you and u went for it on 4th down in the 1st quater score 0-0 i didnt care after that. (knew you wason that CRAZY CIRCUS football tip
eyes.gif
)

where im from we dont play like that we play straight up football no circus crap and goin for it in the 1st quater?
laugh.gif
(Where They Do That At?
smh.gif
)

thats all ima say on yo part so dont get the Kanye big head.......you got the win ill take the L and keep it movin.

BUT!!!!!

when you wanna play some real football holla at me im always online
glasses.gif

funny how every person i have played has played straight up no going for it on 4th down when they up or the score is 0-0

GATOR you need to set some rules cause i bet thats the only reason y some dudes have racked up some wins off little cheap 4th downs here and there to save thedrive.

not to mention running up the score
eyes.gif

i cant speak on everyone but i think alot of dudes online dont play straight up anymore which mean they need to put that fair play feature in from currentgen....im glad Madden is gonna have that fair play feature again
happy.gif
stopall this madness

man be for real....4th and inches? my own 39?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

just take the win and keep it movin.

hate when dudes wanna keep goin back and forth
grin.gif
thats a femaletrait
smh.gif

its done its over ill take the L.

I've been out all night since I had a bye. I'm guessing Truth couldn't stop Texas and Mccoy. So Texas will be the lucky benefactor after my gamewith ole miss, and did i see right 54-0 before the half. Cmon man, I'm not knocking you at all Pac so don't take it that way, either the dude has gameand shut you down, or he kept pulling some bs plays and you just played like you didn't care.

Oh and Mamba- neither of me or texas have been using that recruiting add on. We were discussing about doing it in a party for next year. Just clearing the air.

If everyone got their games in tonight, and it looks like they did(I haven't been on) anyway for us to advance a little early tomorrow?

Truth....you just got tore up man. I bet McCoy had 1000 passing yards in that game alone

Hoping we can advance before you go to school in the morning mamba

I need to somehow manage to get 1500 passing yards in 2 games with Colt to beat the all time single season passing record.

Two 750 yard passing games..its possible. I get 600 with some consistency.

Whittaker is gonna get no love from me for the rest of the season.

that score is deceiving I gave up. I mean he beat me. flat out but after i missed a field goal fumbled opening drive i gave the fruck up it pisses me off tho.I swear i couldnt catch a break. but i will say this to u WOODY i was gonna pull the move ol boy did to you but i got to much pride to quit on someone forwhippin me

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Who is WVU???

we gotta play... im working til 1030 tomorrow so itd be best to get this in tonight or tomorrow before 2 EST

you bought the game?!?!
ohwell.gif

ok, Nako dynasty 2010, will start this weekend. i'll go pick it up on my way home from work i guess...

tired.gif

those of you who know, hit me up on XBL or pm "NakoXL" with your team prefs...

sigh...

and
laugh.gif
at dudes JUST getting to know AirMaxin. fraij readin through thisthread is jokes

I've been out all night since I had a bye. I'm guessing Truth couldn't stop Texas and Mccoy. So Texas will be the lucky benefactor after my game with ole miss, and did i see right 54-0 before the half. Cmon man, I'm not knocking you at all Pac so don't take it that way, either the dude has game and shut you down, or he kept pulling some bs plays and you just played like you didn't care.
wink.gif

wat roster are ou guys usng for this dynasty.Just got the game and need some accurate roters asap

wat roster are ou guys usng for this dynasty.Just got the game and need some accurate roters asap

Originally Posted by datruth92803

that score is deceiving I gave up. I mean he beat me. flat out but after i missed a field goal fumbled opening drive i gave the fruck up it pisses me off tho. I swear i couldnt catch a break. but i will say this to u WOODY i was gonna pull the move ol boy did to you but i got to much pride to quit on someone for whippin me
I hear that. I hate games like that, but you got gable coming back next year so your not gonna be hurting

Yea im not gonna lie i caught every break in that game with USC.

I forced like 3 fumbles which isnt in his control. And everytime he did something good he got called for holding or clipping.
Ive never seen so many clipping calls in one game.

Needless to say Colt and Shipley still couldnt be stopped.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea im not gonna lie i caught every break in that game with USC.

I forced like 3 fumbles which isnt in his control. And everytime he did something good he got called for holding or clipping.
Ive never seen so many clipping calls in one game.

Needless to say Colt and Shipley still couldnt be stopped.

Looks like I control your National Championship hopes

Haha ik didnt u see my post on the last page.
Originally Posted by Jehlers02

LSU for the love of God beat Ole Miss.

Ik Wisconsin aint goin undefeated.

edit: did we advance?

U guys are good comp tho My boy is n a dynasty. He's and engineer and im in It.. The rest of his people n the leauge play there games like idiots theremathmatical they calculate run percent compared to pass and play the game like Tecmo Bowl.. and they suck.. i showed them this thread and our stats and thembastards where amazed. there games are like 21-10 no one has scored more than 35 points

Back
Top Bottom