OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by woody2626

It would add another human opponent for ole miss to play, right before he catches an L from me

So you just know your gonna win?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

It would add another human opponent for ole miss to play, right before he catches an L from me

So you just know your gonna win?

Just talkin' a little trash, all in good fun my man. Gotta bring some entertainment to this thread

indifferent.gif

Really? CPU really had it out for me in that one... i cant #%!$++% believe how that went down. seriously ive never seen so much BS... kick return to the housewith 3 seconds left whhich was partially my fault for kicking deep but still

Then the CPU IN MY BACKFIELD INTERCEPTING A PITCH?

Wow... still adjusting to this game from last years but %@$@ man that was horrible... blowing a 21-7 lead like it was nothing ugh''

no excuse for that

GG Fraij. I couldn't stop your run game there for a little bit. I was surprised you kicked to me at the end of the first half after scoring that td with 3seconds left to go. I'll post highlights in a few

Brandon Taylor 91 yd kick return for atouchdown as time expired in the 2nd quarter which made the score at half 21-14 alabama
EA Sports: NCAA Football 10 Video

Interception by DE Rahim Alem with under 10 seconds to go in the 3rd quarter with the game tied at 21, this was followed by a 2 yd rushing td by Charles Scott
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg5MjY*OTg*MzAmcHQ9MTI*ODkyNjUwMjIyNiZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWMyMTlhOWJjOGU4MjQ5ZTg5YTg2NWM1OTU2YmE*Y2Y2Jm9mPTA=.gif

With the Tigers up 28-21 late in the 4th, Jordan Jefferson finds Richard Dickson for a 30 yd td pass to put LSU up 35-21
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg5MjY2NDcwNTQmcHQ9MTI*ODkyNjcwMDYzMSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWMyMTlhOWJjOGU4MjQ5ZTg5YTg2NWM1OTU2YmE*Y2Y2Jm9mPTA=.gif

Just landed Edwards the FS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just realized dude runs a 4.36 Fourty Yard Dash.

And hes a Hard Hitter. This dudes gonna be some on that Ed Reed type ishhh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I saw that. He was coming to visit me this week but you locked him up. Oh well about to lock up the #3 MLB and just locked up the #1 MLB and #1 TE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I saw that. He was coming to visit me this week but you locked him up. Oh well about to lock up the #3 MLB and just locked up the #1 MLB and #1 TE
Yea im liking how my D is looking.
I got the #2 MLB but i was looking at his ratings and Halloways and its so close either one of them could be #1. My guy runs a better 40 though benches moreand sqauts more so i recruited him more.

Also got the #3 DT, and of course the #1 FS who i feel is the best pick up of all prospects on the board. Extremely pleased with that pick up.

Is there a way of looking at other teams individually to see who they all recruited. It seems like LSU stacked up i wanna see who you all got
laugh.gif

I had no shot at all after that god damn ridiculous "intercepted" pitch
indifferent.gif

i went like 40 yards with that play the first time i did it early in the game.

Is there a way of looking at other teams individually to see who they all recruited. It seems like LSU stacked up i wanna see who you all got
laugh.gif

Go to recruiting, view top classes, highlight the team you want to look at and press A. It shows all the recruits

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I had no shot at all after that god damn ridiculous "intercepted" pitch
indifferent.gif

i went like 40 yards with that play the first time i did it early in the game.
That happened to me the 1st play of the game against Miami, either Rainey was too dumb to put his hands up or Tebow just made a horrible pitch,but whatever the case, dude on Miami picked it off and took it to the house

Mike whatsup with you man, you fallin apart quick

I don't even know man. I can't stop the CPU passing game for the life of me. Kansas tore me up and now Nebraska. When the CPU needs a first down, theyget it.
frown.gif
I need some assistance
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom