OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by woody2626

This part of the season makes me wish that we'd advance twice on somedays
I know what you mean, in NCAA 09 all the dynasties I ran advanced at least twice a day, sometimes more. We'd get done with an entire seasonwithin one week, but everyone was very active.

Yea id love to get to the next week right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by woody2626

This part of the season makes me wish that we'd advance twice on somedays
I know what you mean, in NCAA 09 all the dynasties I ran advanced at least twice a day, sometimes more. We'd get done with an entire season within one week, but everyone was very active.

yea i understand. For the most part everyone in here is very active except for maybe 3. Airmaxin isn't gonna play any of his games unless they are user vsuser. Texas,usc,ou,ole miss,ok st,psu? are those the only ones that haven't played yet?

Im cool with whatever for advancing.. As for homeboy telling me to hush with all the Trash talking Our connection Lagged so bad it wasnt even funny.. and youknow it I almost turned my game off and quit just bc it pissed me off so bad.. But i will say this.. "EVEN A GARBAGE CAN GETS A STEAK" & "ABroken Clock is RIGHT AT LEAST Twice a day" Take ur win and Keep it moving. It was a fluke only people That the Great one has granted permission to speakto me directly is Mamba.WOODY AND MIKE the rest of You MONKEEEYS (WORD TO ROSS!!!) need not look the great one in the eyes or I shall take that as a challengeand will be forced to crush you with my dominance. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

DATRUTH928 AKA "THA GREAT"

Playing my game now. I work all day, so I can't run games in the day. If you advanced the weeks like at midnight CST, I could run 2 or 3 games a night.

^
i honestly just think u had a bad game. just dont say a fluke
eyes.gif

im just here to have fun. i could careless about the trash talk i just like to upset peoples chances at the "Crystal Ball" thats what ithrive
devil.gif

but i hope u make it to the Championship tho honestly, and win.

so your one lost can be against me
laugh.gif

I know bruh its all jokes on my end I hope someone else gets set.. We just had to draw u out ur hiding spot we be in here straight Wilding out but never catchpac man in here at all u like an assasin

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
i honestly just think u had a bad game. just dont say a fluke
eyes.gif

im just here to have fun. i could careless about the trash talk i just like to upset peoples chances at the "Crystal Ball" thats what i thrive
devil.gif

but i hope u make it to the Championship tho honestly, and win.

so your one lost can be against me
laugh.gif

and the other simmed one to Utah
laugh.gif
i kid truth. I would've been pissed too

I know bruh its all jokes on my end I hope someone else gets set.. We just had to draw u out ur hiding spot we be in here straight Wilding out but never catch pac man in here at all u like an assasin
thats how i like it.

spoil the season or rank and keep it movin
devil.gif

thats y i wish OSU wasnt ranked at times

Going to get my week 9 game in against Colorado right now.

Im down for a midnight advance too.

Well I would advance but Texas and Ole Miss still have pretty big games to play this week

Back
Top Bottom