OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

You really think you could go through Ohio State, Penn State, Texas, USC and Oklahoma without a loss???

My bad, I was about to, I just finished an offline dynasty game. But I'm about to crash right now. Thanks though. Hit me up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

From what i see there's no comp....everyone here has a loss.....

And i'm sure you gonna come in here and be a heisman winner, have 15 all americans, win the big XII, go undefeated, lock up a National Championship andnot lose a single game in 20 seasons huh?

So much nonsense in here, people who have no chance of winning talking the most smack, how am I getting NO respect, people saying I'm going to lose in theSEC Championship game when I've destroyed everyone I've gone up against. I have the future Heisman winner at QB, the best defense in this dynasty, andmy best weapon isn't going to be playing until maybe the last week of the season.

You guys are really just playing for 2nd place...Da Gators run this.

BLAH BLAH BLAH TEBOW leaves then what u got ? Its all Jokes tho.. and Airmaxin already said he will dominate u next season so be ready for that MY DUDE

Originally Posted by woody2626

better hope brantley can scramble cause if not your gonna have to pick up a passing game
That's the thing, I don't have to scramble it's just that when the defense leaves those gaping holes I go through them. Tebow couldeasily have had several 400+yd passing games this season, it's just that I've chosen not to. JB will have a Heisman year next season with 3000+ passingyards 25+ TDs guaranteed.

I know fraij, it's definitely against my better judgment, but he's on a short leash, so one foul up and he's gone.

As soon as he takes an L hell quit anyways
laugh.gif

Me> Fraij like i said i don't lose so Mama talk your trash, but c'mon UF(best team in the game btw)...you sure have alot of skill with 19 90+players...

Back
Top Bottom