OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by woody2626

Mike did you just lose to kansas?
We did indeed lose. No further questions will be taken. Thank you.

oklahoma.jpg

roll.gif

I got Neb,Missouri,Tex, then Tex Tech and Tex a&m if I beat Tex. This is mine for the Taking because Uf will lose in the Sec Championship

Originally Posted by datruth92803

so how u guys think this will unfold?

For the Big XII South, I see Colorado, Texas and USC fighting to get in the Big XII Championship Game.

USC Vs Texas Im not seeing COLORADO i made a bison burger outta them..Now how do i get some heisman Recognition in this piece im at 1k yrds midway thru theseason Y cant i get no love

USC Vs Texas Im not seeing COLORADO i made a bison burger outta them..Now how do i get some heisman Recognition in this piece im at 1k yrds midway thru the season Y cant i get no love
That's not possible. The Big XII Championship will have to be someone from the north (OSU, PSU, Kansas, Nebraska, Ok. State, Mizzou) againstsomeone from the south (Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Colorado, A&M)

All the teams in the Big XII South have 2 losses except Colorado and Texas, both of which only have one loss. That week 11 game where Texas goes to USC isgoing to be huge in terms of positioning
eek.gif

The rest of my games are all going to be important: Penn State, Nebraska, A&M, Texas Tech and then Colorado. I could either stay strong in the top 10 ordrop out of the top 25 all together.

thats so real my mind aint here my fault well I dunno I guess i gotta bust Texas %@$ if i wanna go somewhere. Colorado will loose again tho Trust me

i mean i dont want Oklahoma again. Ohio state. was laggy and it pissed me off I hate to sound like an *** but I was like Eff it after the fake punt. andpassing the ball 5 seconds after i press the button i was done

either one of yall gonna be up a while we need to get a game in work on some strategy or something since yall the only ones that talk trash like I do..

either one of yall gonna be up a while we need to get a game in work on some strategy or something since yall the only ones that talk trash like I do..
I'll be up for a couple more hours

Hey just to let you guys know from the jump, i only do undefeated seasons....pretty much me getting this team @ 0-1 makes me not really take this for real soi'm gonna sim my games vs cpu and play my human games. Until next season where OK ST begins the dominance......tryna go for 4 straight NC's

Back
Top Bottom