OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

I dont want OSU again that win was a fluke

indifferent.gif

uhhhh 28-7 fluke?
laugh.gif

-

i do belive every good team has there number called at times but 28-7 aint no fluke.

What happened? And where is OSU? He never posts in here.

havent really got on the computer but since i see there is alot of TALKING (USC
eyes.gif
) going on ima be in here more often
Idk, Pac never comes around in here

im here now
smokin.gif
. not here to smack talk cause i dont consider myself good at all just like to have fun and enjoy the competition.

but that doesnt mean ima let dudes who aren't even all that run in here talking like they gettin that Crystal Ball [cough] DaTruth [cough]

its all fun man
tongue.gif

Murdered Missouri 63-14. Colorados next.

Colt McCoy with 650+ passing yards and 6 TD's
Foswhitt Whittaker with another 100 yard kick return.

Will post the videos soon.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Funny how Colt is putting up all these ridiculous numbers and hasn't even cracked the top 5 in the Heisman race.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Funny how Colt is putting up all these ridiculous numbers and hasn't even cracked the top 5 in the Heisman race.
Gotta be the INTS.

Im still not used to how these linebackers have jet packs when they pick you off.

For real though is anyone else returning as many kicks as me? is it that easy or is this just me. I got like 6 or 7 Kick Returns, never done it this much in afootball game before.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

indifferent.gif

uhhhh 28-7 fluke?
laugh.gif

-

i do belive every good team has there number called at times but 28-7 aint no fluke.

eyes.gif

im here now
smokin.gif
. not here to smack talk cause i dont consider myself good at all just like to have fun and enjoy the competition.

but that doesnt mean ima let dudes who aren't even all that run in here talking like they gettin that Crystal Ball [cough] DaTruth [cough]

its all fun man
tongue.gif

The Big XII leader
eek.gif
Airmaxin is coming for your spot.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

indifferent.gif

uhhhh 28-7 fluke?
laugh.gif

-

eyes.gif

im here now
smokin.gif

its all fun man
tongue.gif

The Big XII leader
eek.gif
Airmaxin is coming for your spot.

He lost to Nebraska, so he's the FORMER Big XII leader. Cragmatic is somehow leading the North

I'm going to go ahead and advance the week since Crag said he's going to be out until Thursday and everyone else has played.

The 1st BCS Rankings are out:

1. Florida 1.000
2. Ole Miss 0.994
3. Wisconsin 0.986
4. USC 0.983
5. Texas 0.978
6. Alabama 0.975
7. Colorado 0.962
8. Nebraska 0.952
9. North Carolin 0.951
10. Okahoma 0.947

As you can see, unless someone knocks off Ole Miss before the title game, it's going to be #1 vs. #2 in the SEC Championship game for the right to go toPasadena to play for the title. Wisconsin is at the moment next in line so unless someone knocks them off, the rest of you guys are in screwed as far asgetting a BCS title shot. USC and Texas still have to play each other so the winner of that game will be in the driver seat as far as moving into that othertitle slot should the Badgers lose.

Heisman Update: After a crazy nearly 300 yd receiving effort by Texas's WR Jordan Shipley, he leapfrogs Florida quarterback Tim Tebow for the top spot thisweek. Colorado's Scotty McKnight remains in 3rd place. (Guess I'll have to start racking up the stats with Tebow now, so much for sportsmanship.)

Game of the Week: #4 Texas heads to Boulder, CO to take on #7 Colorado.

Good week recruiting so far. locked up 5 star running back, 5 star mlb and number 1 overall player in this class, and a 4 star 6'7 DE. Looks like i'mgonna grab the #1 TE who's 6'8. You boys better get on your recruiting game

Yeah I got Penn St on autopilot so you can play the CPU mikejs

just bounced back and won my game 27-10. I'm really waiting for next year! I'm getting that Mr.February check out the top recruiting classes! all 5star commits
smokin.gif

Maybe this will get the Heisman voters attention

Tebow: 13/20 419 yards passing 5 TDs 0 INTs; 113 yds rushing 2 TDs. All in a 51-17 beatdown of Georgia at the Cocktail Party.

And a lot of you guys are stealing my recruits
indifferent.gif

I think after this last game that i may lay off the trash talking for awhile, but gah did tulane's running back tear me a new one. Seemed like everyone ofmy big name players got hurt atleast once this game. Lost Charles Scott to turf toe in the 2nd quarter. Lost FS SS MLB OLB all to injuries. Jordan Jeffersonwent 7-13 with 181 yards and one passing td. Rushed for 35 yards and 2 tds. Highlights to come later

Originally Posted by woody2626

I think after this last game that i may lay off the trash talking for awhile, but gah did tulane's running back tear me a new one. Seemed like everyone of my big name players got hurt atleast once this game. Lost Charles Scott to turf toe in the 2nd quarter. Lost FS SS MLB OLB all to injuries. Jordan Jefferson went 7-13 with 181 yards and one passing td. Rushed for 35 yards and 2 tds. Highlights to come later
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TULANE!?!?!? Yeah you and homeboy need to just shhhhhhh for a while.

I'm just joking. I see you have a murderous next two games, @ Bama and @ Ole Miss, I think you have to win both and hope Ole Miss loses another game inorder for you to play your way into the SEC title game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm just joking. I see you have a murderous next two games, @ Bama and @ Ole Miss, I think you have to win both and hope Ole Miss loses another game in order for you to play your way into the SEC title game.

I think I control my own destiny. Bama has 1 sec loss already and so do I. Ole Miss is unbeaten but if i defeat him I'll own the head to head, sowouldn't that put me into the sec championship. Thank God the SEC doesn't use that BCS highest ranking determines who plays in the conferencechampionship game crap

BYE weeks FTL!

Cant wait to advance this week and get onto my first user v user game
pimp.gif
Tigers coming into Bryant-Denny... should be a good game!

a W there then a LSU W over Ole Miss gets me to the SEC champ game if i win out
pimp.gif

Man i missed playin these dynasties on NCAA
smokin.gif

Oh my bad, you're right. I though you had 2 SEC losses. I think if you win out, you should get the title shot, unless the game does something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom