OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

So what contenders are left, OU, OSU, Texas, UF, LSU
nerd.gif

USC?

Originally Posted by woody2626

datruth92803 wrote:

So im out the race I lost two games and i aint played Tx or Co yet. Lag time had me hurting first drive I called a fake punt and dont even know how it was downhill from there... I hope i still atleast hit a bowl this season this was whack. Bug pac man played a great game
Damn, cragmatic beat pac man and you lose to him. OSU gonna be gettin into title talk. How close was the game truth cause I haven't been on yet today

How do I beat OSU... who beats USC... and I can't win a damn game against the computer

Please let us do a new dyansty where we are all in the same conference so I have all human opponents
grin.gif

Nope Airmaxin joined and I'ma let him get his game done, we'll be advancing at the usual time 10PM EST. And I hope I don't get any complaints aboutyou Airmaxin cause I believe you were the guy who always quit in NCAA and Madden or was cheesing and stuff, we don't have none of that in this dynasty justto let you know.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Nope Airmaxin joined and I'ma let him get his game done, we'll be advancing at the usual time 10PM EST. And I hope I don't get any complaints about you Airmaxin cause I believe you were the guy who always quit in NCAA and Madden or was cheesing and stuff, we don't have none of that in this dynasty just to let you know.

Dude was a mad cheeser in 2k9 and quit when he didn't win... never played him in a football game

Thank God I don't have to play Ok St then. I'd be mad as hell if dude did that to me. Dont forget everyone, save some highlights from your game andupload them. If you need help figuring it out go back a page or 2 and read. Pac Man is like a silent assasin. Dude doesn't say a thing in here, he justhandles his biz and keeps it moving

I went ahead and advanced to week 8 since everyone who was going to play was done. Quite a different looking top 5 this week. The SEC and Big XII are holdingdown the top 4 spots with #1 Florida and #2 Ole Miss seemingly on a collision course for the SEC Championship. Colorado is a surprise at #3, but with the meatof their schedule starting now they probably will fade and Oklahoma jumps back to #4 with their beatdown of rival Texas. The South Florida Bulls round out thetop 5.

Heisman update: With Shipley's poor showing in the Red River Rivalry game and Tim Tebow's 5 TD performance over Arkansas last week, Tebow jumps backinto the top spot with newcomer Scotty McKnight of Colorado leaping into the top 3.

There are a few games to watch this week including #10 USC taking on #3 Colorado in Los Angeles. Also fresh off their upset of those same Trojans, #6 OhioState looks to continue the momentum in Lincoln, Nebraska against the #15 Cornhuskers; and finally the #1 ranked Gators travel to Morgantown, WV to battle the#21 Mountaineers.

I made a mistake last week, the 1st BCS rankings will actually come out after this week.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Thank God I don't have to play Ok St then. I'd be mad as hell if dude did that to me. Dont forget everyone, save some highlights from your game and upload them. If you need help figuring it out go back a page or 2 and read. Pac Man is like a silent assasin. Dude doesn't say a thing in here, he just handles his biz and keeps it moving

Once again... I am baffled at how I beat Pac Man when I'm always getting slaughtered by the CPU
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I went ahead and advanced to week 8 since everyone who was going to play was done. Quite a different looking top 5 this week. The SEC and Big XII are holding down the top 4 spots with #1 Florida and #2 Ole Miss seemingly on a collision course for the SEC Championship until LSU knocks off the unbeaten Rebels. Colorado is a surprise at #3, but with the meat of their schedule starting now they probably will fade and Oklahoma jumps back to #4 with their beatdown of rival Texas. The South Florida Bulls round out the top 5.

Heisman update: With Shipley's poor showing in the Red River Rivalry game and Tim Tebow's 5 TD performance over Arkansas last week, Tebow jumps back into the top spot with newcomer Scotty McKnight of Colorado leaping into the top 3.

There are a few games to watch this week including #10 USC taking on #3 Colorado in Los Angeles. Also fresh off their upset of those same Trojans, #6 Ohio State looks to continue the momentum in Lincoln, Nebraska against the #15 Cornhuskers; and finally the #1 ranked Gators travel to Morgantown, WV to battle the #21 Mountaineers.

I made a mistake last week, the 1st BCS rankings will actually come out after this week.

Fixed

i aint gonna comment on that^^^ but i will say a bad lag and poor play calling helped him beat me but it aint happening again

oooook...You and your takeova buddy datruth was talking smack about running this thing and he ended up gettin murked by Pac Man, so I'd just speak softlyand carry a big stick from now on
laugh.gif

Mamba my dude. I got beat by lag connection. Thats all we taking over so get down or lay down, I promise u its going down

You guys better hit that recruiting trail hard, cause I ain't going nowhere.

u know what mamba i like ur confidence if u want into this greatness we can add u into it yall just gotta fight it out for the Sec. But Im like Phil Jackson ofthis Dynasty *!$. Im like Rick Flair of this "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun.WOOOO!!"

Originally Posted by datruth92803

u know what mamba i like ur confidence if u want into this greatness we can add u into it yall just gotta fight it out for the Sec. But Im like Phil Jackson of this Dynasty *!$. Im like Rick Flair of this "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
laugh.gif

I havent been on what am i ranked now?

I garuntee will slaughter the team i have to play next. Idk who it is but theyre no good. And I garuntee il slaughter Colorado which i guess is ranked #3.

Hopefully il be up near the top again after these next two wins.

Beat Auburn 38-17. Charles Scott just made it back to back 200+ rushing yard games with 4 tds. Highlights to come

1st half Cj Gable over 100 yrds on Colorado. Just Hit 1k for the season. Im coming back with for revenge this will be Terrible ( Word to Charles Barkley)

After being up 10-3 at the half, the LSU Tigers and Senior running back Charles Scott come out running on all cylinders to start the 2nd half. Scott breaks a56 yd touchdown run to put the tigers up 17-3

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg3NTA4NDk3MzImcHQ9MTI*ODc1MDg1NjA*MSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWYzYjYzNDUxYzhmODQzZmViYzAxNTEyZTAxMWQ1OWQ5Jm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: NCAA Football 10 Video

Following an Auburn score to make it 17-10, LSU kick returner Jai Eugene breaks the kickoff 80 yards down the sideline to setup a 4 yard Charles Scotttouchdown run

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg3NTA5MzczNTgmcHQ9MTI*ODc1MDk*MTM2NCZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWYzYjYzNDUxYzhmODQzZmViYzAxNTEyZTAxMWQ1OWQ5Jm9mPTA=.gif

In the 4th quarter with the score 24-10 Charles Scott breaks another run wide open getting past the Auburn secondary and taking this one 51 yards to the house.Making it 31-10. LSU tacked on another TD late in the 4th to defeat the Auburn tigers 38-17

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg3NTEwMTg1MTUmcHQ9MTI*ODc1MTAyMzk4MyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWYzYjYzNDUxYzhmODQzZmViYzAxNTEyZTAxMWQ1OWQ5Jm9mPTA=.gif

did you sign in with your email and password that goes along with your gamertag? if so, then on the box go to my legacy and easports highlights then find thehighlights you saved and click a to upload them to easportsworld and they'll show up under your vids on the site. Then open the video and click the envelopbeside the download link and copy the code that opens in another window and paste it in here

Back
Top Bottom