OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Fraji I just sent you the invite.

EDIT: Just sent yours too JAYFIEND

Yeah, good game Jehlers. Murray got blasted too many times to count and never coughed up the ball. It was his first game back after getting hurt the first gameand got a good 100 yard game
pimp.gif

Bradford had some nice throws, but I counted at least 3 that I felt were going to get picked off. Sergio Kindle dropped that super easy pick in the 1st quarter
eek.gif

Do all the top teams in the Big XII have one loss now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Im mad.. we half way thru... how yall get on with undefeated teams that are contenders heck yeah im madd

should've joined next season

I'm all for people taking over teams I have to play... I only beat Human opponents and lose to the CPU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Im mad.. we half way thru... how yall get on with undefeated teams that are contenders heck yeah im madd

Damn yall need to stop crying about it
laugh.gif
This isnt a 1 season deal where we just popped in at the end to go for the NCG then the dyndisappears...

I just got the damn game yesterday and im not tryin to wait another week to get in on a dynasty... its just a game man, chill.

Anyone still needing help trying to figure out how to upload saved highlights and embedding them in here get at me.

mad.gif

Mamba I quit my last game in the third... if you want you can boot me... or sim it and let me play MikeJs next week and I want to see if he thinks i'mreally this bad...

Seriously... down 41-9 in the third quarter.. IDK how much more I could take of everytime I make a big stop FACEMASK, everytime I make a big play HOLDING, myplayers dropping wide open passes, and when they actually catch it they fumble when they come down... oh and all the bump and runs that are causing my playersto fall over when they should be open on their routes...
mad.gif
The CPU is just on God mode on Heisman and how you guys beat them consistently baffles me... Iwas down 41-9 and still playing... made a big pass play at least 5 yards ahead of the guy.. I get caught... and fumble... its just too much

I mean I did beat the guy with OSU....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Are you playing with your gameplan on aggresive the whole time?

Yes... should I not be?
roll.gif

Maybe that accounts for the holding calls... but the facemasks when the animation is no where near the facemask.... even on a replay

And the Fumbles... and dropping wide open passes
eyes.gif

Playing aggresive the whole game accounts for everything it sounds like. I play balanced the whole game, except where I need a stop or something, and I hardlyget facemask penalties, holding calls, fumbles or dropped passes. If you read the description when you select aggresive, the cons for each area include:increased facemask penalties when tackling, higher risk of fumbles when running, higher risk of dropped balls when catching, higher risk of letting shortpasses be succesful, etc.

Try playing a game with balanced gameplan on. You should notice a difference. I've had like 2 facemask penalties through all the games I've played. AndI fumble when I get hit sticked and drop catches when I get hit, but it's nothing that I feel I was getting cheated on.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by woody2626

Damn yall need to stop crying about it
laugh.gif
This isnt a 1 season deal where we just popped in at the end to go for the NCG then the dyn disappears...

I just got the damn game yesterday and im not tryin to wait another week to get in on a dynasty... its just a game man, chill.

Aint no body crying. U just late the party so u getting hazed.. Pull ya skirt down and next time sign up when everyone else does this thread was made weeksbefore the game came out

USC beat OU
OU beat Texas
Texas beats USC?(Hypothetically truth)

Dear Lord the big 12 and BCS will be an awful mess

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

so i guess my posts are invisible......someone answer me damnit

OK ST is yours for the taking, you just gotta talk to mamba. He's the commish

i got u.. But im hoping to beat Ohio state.. First cause I was one more bad pass away to losing to Mike earlier

I never even factored the Bcs into all of this. But whats even worse tho is My lose came from some like fluke incident

Airmax holla at Mamba.. or hit him on his 360 his gt is on first page.. He running this show

yo truth how many rushing yards you got with gable now?

we got some time between us... But im looking forward too it.. How was that game with Texas?

I think the score was deceiving. I felt like I had to work for everthing; I had long methodical drives and then there were a few plays that just went my way.But dude does have game. I'm just hoping I can stay away from that 2nd loss. I got Kansas and then Penn State. I have a feeling Royster might go crazy onmy defense, similar to what McKnight and Gable did.

Back
Top Bottom