OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by datruth92803

^^^^ U know im coming for u right??

B00005QAQK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And fraji I said if you want Tennessee or some other team in the SEC or Big 12 you can have them.

where the trash talking at in here thats what makes this fun I talk trash then when i play u i get blasted thats the fun part

It's gonna suck for Jehlers when the BCS screws him out of the NC game on here just like in real life

Heck yea, I love taking trash, I didn't know if you guys had mics or not cause I fixed my broke one and I was talking mad %$% in that LSU game, from now onif you both got mics you should use them.

Mamba If Fraij is a ringer and he beats me Im calling this a str8 set up yall already set me up to lose to Utah.. so Im weary

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Heck yea, I love taking trash, I didn't know if you guys had mics or not cause I fixed my broke one and I was talking mad %$% in that LSU game, from now on if you both got mics you should use them.

didn't have my mic plugged in that game

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

And fraji I said if you want Tennessee or some other team in the SEC or Big 12 you can have them.
can i get a list of teams available?

Ole Miss
Alabama
Auburn
Arkansas
Georgia
Miami
Tennessee
Kentucky
South Carolina
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Missouri
Colorado
Texas Tech
Texas A&M

Originally Posted by woody2626

can i get a list of teams available?

SEC
#3 Ole Miss (5-0)
#8 Alabama (5-1)
Auburn (4-2)
Arkansas (1-4)
Georgia (3-3)
Miami (3-2)
Tennessee (3-3)
Kentucky (2-3)
South Carolina (2-4)

BIG XII
#6 Nebraska (4-1)
#11 Oklahoma State (4-1)
Kansas (3-2)
Missouri (3-2)
#7 Colorado (5-0)
Texas Tech (4-2)
Texas A&M (3-1)
Fixed with the records and rankings, so fraji which one of those teams do you want?

What is your GT JAYFIEND?

And I'll send out the invites after Tex/OU is finished. Looks like there will be a new number 1 team at the beginning of next week cause Texas is gettingmauled right now
eek.gif
31-0 in the 4th qtr.

Dam i messed up.

Right off the bat when i accidently hit fake punt.

Couldnt stop the run.

Couldnt get a fumble when i jacked you in the grill 20 times. But you got a fuble at the end of the game.

GG Mikejs.

Id like to add more but im in a hurry so yea im out for the night.

Mamba did ark give you a little scare there for a bit? And I guess someone stopped the passing game cause Texas sure doesn't have a running game

Ya'll trying to jump on with teams that i still gotta play SMH

Why are you mad?

Battling for 1st in the SEC West and still have to play Ole Miss and Bama. Oh well it's all good

Mamba did ark give you a little scare there for a bit? And I guess someone stopped the passing game cause Texas sure doesn't have a running game
Not really a scare, it was raining hard and Tebow had a couple tipped passes that were picked off and they were up 17-14 at the half. But Iclamped down on D and let loose Timmy's arm finally in the 2nd half and got a few turnovers that really sealed the game in towards the end.

What is your GT JAYFIEND?

And I'll send out the invites after Tex/OU is finished. Looks like there will be a new number 1 team at the beginning of next week cause Texas is getting mauled right now
eek.gif
31-0 in the 4th qtr.

DaGamingMessiaH

Back
Top Bottom