OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Airmax holla at Mamba.. or hit him on his 360 his gt is on first page.. He running this show

yo truth how many rushing yards you got with gable now?

Like 860 i aint played for this week tho. So im hoping i can grab another 100 or 2 and hit that 1k before the midseason point
Mike do u got any video of that game to upload give us a glimpse into the whoopings jazz this dynasty up a lil

woody put me on how to actual capture the highlights photos and def video i cant get it to even save to my locker in my R2G so all help is welcomed

I got videos uploaded, I just don't know how to post them. Do I put a link to my page, or is there a way to post the video directly?

we should get someone to upload highlights every game, have us a highlight reel-word to sportscenter

woody put me on how to actual capture the highlights photos and def video i cant get it to even save to my locker in my R2G so all help is welcomed

let me fire up the 360 and remember how i did it, I don't want to tell you the wrong place to look

thats what Im saying Wood. Tell Mike how to upload so we can see .. and thats a good Idea when lose or draw we should try and post some highlights dead serious

Well I already know how to upload the videos and pictures. It's just getting the videos on here that I'm having a problem with.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Well I already know how to upload the videos and pictures. It's just getting the videos on here that I'm having a problem with.

did you go to easportsworld.com and sign in? if you've uploaded them to the site then all you have to do is copy the embed code

I couldn't fine the code. I just had an option to download the video and it went to my desktop as some weird file. I couldn't open that file oranything.

alright truth:

go to my ncaa 10

then my legacy

then easports highlights

then online dynasty

find the highlight you saved that you want to upload select view highlight

then hit a to upload to easports world

after you've done that just go to easportsworld.com and log in with your email address and password that you setup when you made your GT and all you haveto do is find the video on your account and copy the embedding code in here

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I couldn't fine the code. I just had an option to download the video and it went to my desktop as some weird file. I couldn't open that file or anything.

click the envelope beside download video, it'll open up another window for you to copy the code and just paste it in here

Week 6: #7 USC @ #1 Oklahoma

The Sooners went into Week 6 as the #1 ranked team in the nation.� However, the USC Trojans would show the nation why they are a force to be reckoned with.�After C.J. Gable went down with a minor injury, Joe McKnight is brought in and breaks off a 59 yard touchdown for the first score of the game:
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg2NzM2NDM4NTkmcHQ9MTI*ODY3MzY1MDQ2OCZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTBhNTRiYjlkZTFiNjQ5NzliZGVlNjUwMWFkODFiZTJmJm9mPTA=.gif

Not to be outdone by the Trojans and their incredible ground game, running back Chris Brown for Oklahoma, who has replaced Demarco Murray after his injury inthe season opener, runs in for this 4 yard scamper.

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg2NzQzMTcwNzgmcHQ9MTI*ODY3NDMyMzEwOSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTBhNTRiYjlkZTFiNjQ5NzliZGVlNjUwMWFkODFiZTJmJm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: NCAA Football 10 Video

And I thought mcknight was suppose to be the lightning of the stable. He broke right through that one

Here, the aforementioned ground attack is shown off once again as McKnight breaks off another long touchdown, this time for 89 yards.

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg2NzQ1MDk*MDYmcHQ9MTI*ODY3NDUxNDg3NSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvZj*w.gif

In the 4th quarter, the Sooners are down but in scoring position.� Bradford was looking for his tight end Gresham on a post route, but he is covered by safetyTaylor Mays who picks off Bradford and takes it to the house for 6 points.� This play would be the ultimate turning point of the game and Oklahoma was unableto recover, losing the game to USC 19-13 and also losing their #1 ranking. �

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg2NzQ2NTU1MDAmcHQ9MTI*ODY3NDY2MjY4NyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvZj*w.gif

EA Sports: NCAA Football 10 Video

Totally unrelated video from Madden 09.� I was the Colts and my opponent was the Bears.� I was down by 3 and this guy attempts to run up the score on me orsomething and decides to pass the ball with like 15 seconds left in the game.� I'm pretty sure it was a User Pick and even though the video does not showit, I did score and win the game as time expires
eek.gif
pimp.gif

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg2NzUwNTEwMTUmcHQ9MTI*ODY3NTA1NTU*NiZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTBhNTRiYjlkZTFiNjQ5NzliZGVlNjUwMWFkODFiZTJmJm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: Madden 09 Video Highlight

Alright im back to add more about my game with OU.

Thats the first game ive never had a pick, i feel i got shafted a few times. Not positive on this but im pretty sure i have more picks then any team in theDynasty.
I have 6 picks with Brown my #1 CB alone. My D End Kindle has like 3 picks. Norton my MLB has like 4 picks. And i have others here and there with picks.

First game without causing a fumble. I stuck your running back countless times with hit stick and couldnt get one.

Thats the first time i was ever in the position to kick a field goal...ever. Didnt realize how much i had to aim to the left when kicking it. Alot diffrentform madden. Colt in general wasnt accurate from some reason. I throw it to a guy coming across the field and he either lead him too much or it was behind himand got picked.

But yea you shut me down offensively. Defensively i felt like i couldnt catch a break.

My main problem was staying in the pocket. I had alot of good drives to end up with a 10 yard sack.

GG again.

So im out the race I lost two games and i aint played Tx or Co yet. Lag time had me hurting first drive I called a fake punt and dont even know how it wasdownhill from there... I hope i still atleast hit a bowl this season this was whack. Bug pac man played a great game

Dude i did that same thing with the fake punt. It was on my 30 and i hike the ball and it was a direct snap to my FB.
I think im used to picking plays quick and the lag of moving the cursor around the plays didnt go as fast or something.

So im out the race I lost two games and i aint played Tx or Co yet. Lag time had me hurting first drive I called a fake punt and dont even know how it was downhill from there... I hope i still atleast hit a bowl this season this was whack. Bug pac man played a great game
Damn, cragmatic beat pac man and you lose to him. OSU gonna be gettin into title talk. How close was the game truth cause I haven't been onyet today

well guys I'm going to be MIA til thursday... leaving for Cedar Point... don't boot me! My season is lost tho so feel free to sim my games

Back
Top Bottom