OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Im putting up at least 1500 yds with Gable and Im coming for Tebows Heisman..as long as i get a bowl bid im good.. U cant afford to loose either cause then weall gonna be on that +$# I gotta beat Ohio state while im in here talking crazy after yall let Utah Murk me with 12 pts..j/k

^OK they do say confidence is half the battle. Even if you do get to the title game, there's no way you are stopping the force that is Tim Tebow.

And fraji I don't know who you would get unless it's Tennessee cause I don't think firered has played a game in a while, but they have 2 losses soif you want them you can have them.

Man u buggin.. I got im Kryptonite to Him man just wait we need to be able watch these games. So i can be ready to put it on u.. Im gonna have Lsu ready tosmash on yall if u see them in the sec championship game just watch...lol. are yall ranked number1?

What did I get dropped down to
frown.gif

The Sooners aren't even in title talk anymore.

Had to take on some frustration on the cpu after that loss to mamba. Got my running game back(even though i just lost trindon holliday for 4 weeks to a brokentoe
mad.gif
and he was about to go off. He had 98 yards on 4 rushes with a td in the 1st quarter). Charles Scott just broke the school record for rushing yardsin a game with 260 on 17 attempts with 4 tds. I'm not losing another game. I'm seeing you in the SEC championship mamba

Im a giant killer Mike... I kid i kid. after Mamba looses u will move back up It shouldnt have been that bad i LOST TO UTAH and stayed in top 10

Woody thats what Im talking about Take him down like Chris Brown song... Get em....I need that kinda play to help me take this thing over

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Man u buggin.. I got im Kryptonite to Him man just wait we need to be able watch these games. So i can be ready to put it on u.. Im gonna have Lsu ready to smash on yall if u see them in the sec championship game just watch...lol. are yall ranked number1?
LULZ. Nah we behind Texas at #2 and probably will be until you hypothetically
laugh.gif
beat them. LSU has ZERO chance of beating me, the game wouldhave been 45-0 or 45-7 if the stupid game would have responded to the fair catch I called when he hit my punt returner and took it to the endzone, my defenseis impeccable and Gable WILL NOT get more than 50 yards on me guarantee.

Mamba once I put up the Heisman worthy performance over the next few week.. And I knock Tx off I i will tap dance thru the endzone on u. And it will hurt mebecause Im a diehard Gator fan but I have to do it to u.. I hope u got a mic.. Cause there will be some $#$ talked and u need to hear it. Me and woody takingover the dynasty he destroying the Sec from here out Im taking down the big 12

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man u buggin.. I got im Kryptonite to Him man just wait we need to be able watch these games. So i can be ready to put it on u.. Im gonna have Lsu ready to smash on yall if u see them in the sec championship game just watch...lol. are yall ranked number1?
LSU has ZERO chance of beating me
Don't let those words come back to bite you
laugh.gif

Week 7 ready? Mikejs can you play?

I only have a little bit to get this game started before im out for the night.

Mamba once I put up the Heisman worthy performance over the next few week.. And I knock Tx off I i will tap dance thru the endzone on u. And it will hurt me because Im a diehard Gator fan but I have to do it to u.. I hope u got a mic.. Cause there will be some $#$ talked and u need to hear it. Me and woody taking over the dynasty he destroying the Sec from here out Im taking down the big 12
shaq-face-299x300.jpg

we will see....

thats how u feel? thats how u gonna do us. U gonna post shaq old Sugabear lookin *** on us.. Iight just for that we making sure u lose now.. Im playingman...lol

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Week 7 ready? Mikejs can you play?

I only have a little bit to get this game started before im out for the night.

I need like 15 minutes.
Sounds good tell me when your ready.

Back
Top Bottom