OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

I got USC next, then Penn State
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

let me ask yall this do yall play yall games at night. or anytime.. and some one school me on the recruiting business. I just play the games i really aint looked into the other aspects

I have to play all my games at night because I work all day. For recruiting, you have to target prospects, make calls to them, make pitches to them and pushthem on pitches that are important to them and also schedule a game for them to attend. Then you can make scholarship offers to them. Based on everthing,they'll accept or decline or get back with you later. I got a center and a defensive tackle locked up. Ohio State has a 5* receiver and running backalready; I know cause I was targeting them too
frown.gif

Yeah I advanced early cause everyone was done with their games and I may be either to inebriated to do it later or may not be at home at all. But this weektruly is SHOWDOWN SATURDAY!!! All the top 8 teams in the country go head to head:

#1 Oklahoma vs. #7 USC
#2 Texas vs. #5 Oklahoma State
#3 Florida vs. #8 LSU
#4 Alabama vs. #6 Ole Miss

eek.gif

There will definitely be a shakeup in the polls after this week.

Heisman Update: Jordan Shipley (Texas) Tim Tebow (UF) Owens (OU) are in the top 3 spots.

was out partying so my bad mamba if you were trying to run it, I'm about to get on if you wanna get it in

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Blewouttt Oklahoma State 42-7

Hopefully i regain that #1 spot.

Play OU next
pimp.gif

I'm guessing our game will be Sunday. I should be home most of the day. What time you trying to run the game?

USC hasn't logged on to the dynasty since Wednesday. What do I do if he doesn't get on today? I don't think I can wait the entire day for thisgame; I'm leaving in a few hours and won't get back home until late tonight. But I'm ready right now
nerd.gif

I would set it to autopilot to let you play the CPU but the game won't let me for some reason.

I'm not gonna be able to get our game in til 8pm est tonight, mamba. Got a Legion game at 6, so don't set it to sim or anything, we'll get it in.

I took off to a family BBQ, so I won't be on until late tonight. Are we advancing at the normal time today? If so, I wouldn't have had a chance to playUSC, even against the CPU.

i home now my stuff was mesed up me and my girl got into and my 360 and my wii and my ps3 took an !!% whippin so i apologize but im good to go today im sorryyall

roll.gif

How do I beat Ohio State who hasn't lost to the computer... but get blown out by the CPU every game...
mad.gif

I won't be on until real late datruth. If I have to take the L, that's fine. I don't know who that GT is but it looked like he added everyone inthis dynasty.

Yo does anyone wanna make another Dynasty? But this time keep the conferences the same ya know? No Open

oh its cool man Im sorry for not being on.. Man my chic and i had a real fight night classic brawl and my belongings (may they rip) where a casualty but im upand running so. whenver it can go down we can... But hey can yall tell me how the hell i loose to Utah.. after the **+ whippins i was handing out?

Well since this is a huge week in terms of conference and national standings, I'll be extending the time until 12 noon tomorrow so if there are people onreal late tonight you guys can play. woody2626 just send me a message on XBL when you are on.

And datruth92803 I have no earthly idea how SC lost ot Utah, I was shocked, I mean the Trojans only scored 2 field goals...

I'm on Mamba if you want to get it in. My bad fam some crazy #$#@ went down at my game tonight. Ejections, cops, team walked off the field in the bottom ofthe 7th haha

Back
Top Bottom