OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

SMFH Jeff Demps out 9 weeks with broken ribs
indifferent.gif
Tell me how I put up 49 points with Tebow only throwing THREE passes the entire game, I'm really messing uphis Heisman bid.

I don't know why but I by far have the easiest schedule, it wasn't intentional at all, but I see everyone else's opponents records and they'relike 25-9 or something like that while mine is 14-20, guess it's cause of the bum teams in the SEC East and West that are still on my schedule, I shouldhave put at least one of the Big 5 from the Big XII on my schedule, but I didn't know dude was going to quit when he lost one game with Miami, and fireredhas been a no show as well.

Yeah which is why my initial user opponents has dropped down from 4 to 2.
smh.gif

1-3....
indifferent.gif

How I lost in the last 30 seconds...

I still don't understand how whoever is playing as USC is just killing the CPU everytime

I got 3 senior running backs on my roster, charles scott(94), keiland williams(92), trindon holliday(88) glad i redshirted williams. Even though i can'tget anything going with scott. Anyone else redshirt a big name?

On what i just hopped on to play my week 3 game against TTU and it got simmed? Damm why is that? Good thing i won or ida been pissed.
Gonna play TCU now i guess.

sick.gif
i threw 4 picks in the Red Zone.

whatever though i still had 500+ passing yards and 3 TD's with McCoy.

I woulda scored well over 60 if i didnt throw all those picks

Feels good to be back to .500 haha. 31-17 over WVU. Defense came up big in the 2nd half, outscoring him 28-7

Originally Posted by woody2626

i wanna know how dude with USC put up 77 and shut out cal 49-0. Some serious game
Im a beast.. thats all I play the game like I play the game fa real. I try to Im not trying to blow them out But my Rb's are nice my Qb is okand I can play a lil defense. I mean my 500 yds come cause I run a lot of sweeps and screens. I had the game about a week before retail release. So ive gottensome practice in. But ill dumb it down if yall like. If i had usf like i did in the OG dynasty my numbers would be wayyyy down

Originally Posted by datruth92803

i wanna know how dude with USC put up 77 and shut out cal 49-0. Some serious game
Im a beast.. thats all I play the game like I play the game fa real. I try to Im not trying to blow them out But my Rb's are nice my Qb is ok and I can play a lil defense. I mean my 500 yds come cause I run a lot of sweeps and screens. I had the game about a week before retail release. So ive gotten some practice in. But ill dumb it down if yall like. If i had usf like i did in the OG dynasty my numbers would be wayyyy down
Nah man keep doing what you do

I cant wait to play you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im a beast.. thats all I play the game like I play the game fa real. I try to Im not trying to blow them out But my Rb's are nice my Qb is ok and I can play a lil defense. I mean my 500 yds come cause I run a lot of sweeps and screens. I had the game about a week before retail release. So ive gotten some practice in. But ill dumb it down if yall like. If i had usf like i did in the OG dynasty my numbers would be wayyyy down

I cant wait to play you
pimp.gif

"You better get your popcorn ready"-TO

That game is gonna have over 500 passing and rushing yards and over 100 combined points

I cant wait to play you
pimp.gif
Who u run with? Im gonna circle it on my Calendar... I just wanna go on record and say that I was joking in my post before.. Im not that big of a@$$ to talk all crazy i really dont know how i racked all them points up tho most of it is off the run tho. and my Notre Dame game was a fluke....but know itsgoing down Im like #4 so what ever im doing i aint making no heisman noise and i aint #1 so I dont know

let me ask yall this do yall play yall games at night. or anytime.. and some one school me on the recruiting business. I just play the games i really aintlooked into the other aspects

let me ask yall this do yall play yall games at night. or anytime.. and some one school me on the recruiting business. I just play the games i really aint looked into the other aspects

If i'm playing an actual person i try to get the game in at night, but if i'm playing the cpu I just do it whenever. And you'll want to do therecruiting, if not your team may be hurting in a few years(your USC so i doubt it)

I cant wait to play you
pimp.gif
Who u run with? Im gonna circle it on my Calendar... I just wanna go on record and say that I was joking in my post before.. Im not that big of a *** to talk all crazy i really dont know how i racked all them points up tho most of it is off the run tho. and my Notre Dame game was a fluke....but know its going down Im like #4 so what ever im doing i aint making no heisman noise and i aint #1 so I dont know
Im Texas.

Idk dude i did see you had 350+ rushing yards with one of your running backs in ONE game.

Thats serious buisness in my book.

Good game Ohio State... all the help from the Refs couldn't save you that game
laugh.gif

You had 5 yards in penalties... I had 105..

I was getting SOOOOO heated...

First there was the time I picked you off and I fumbled as i landed.

Then at least 3 holding/clipping calls the prevented first downs that lead to me having to punt.

Oh and the time I stopped you and got called for a facemask... too put you in FG range right before Half

Had I lost that game I think I would have quit the dynasty... that just wasn't even fair how many penalties i got versus your one for encroachment

Jeez i need to stop trying to throw TD's with Colt inside the 5. I Throw a pick every time lol.

Won again though dropped 63 on washington. Although their offense was very hard to stop. Their QB tore me apart.

O yea how could i forget. Foswhit Whittaker
pimp.gif

15 Kick Returns
632 yards 42.1 average
3 Touchdowns in which two of them were a 105 yard kick return and 102 yard kick return.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom