OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

The CBs are soooo *#!%+%* fake. They know my receivers routes and run in front of them... like how did you know thats where he was going to cut -_-

roll.gif

Thats why I only passed 5 times last game... they break on the ball EVERYTIME ... doesn't matter how far ahead of them you are

I dare you to ask Colt McCoy how many times he passed the ball, and for how many yards, and for how many TD's
tongue.gif

Just racked up over 560 yards with him passing against Oregon
pimp.gif
6Touchdowns too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

The CBs are soooo *#!%+%* fake. They know my receivers routes and run in front of them... like how did you know thats where he was going to cut -_-

roll.gif

Thats why I only passed 5 times last game... they break on the ball EVERYTIME ... doesn't matter how far ahead of them you are

I dare you to ask Colt McCoy how many times he passed the ball, and for how many yards, and for how many TD's
tongue.gif

Just racked up over 560 yards with him passing against Oregon
pimp.gif
6 Touchdowns too
pimp.gif
colt-mccoy-heisman-trophy.jpg

nerd.gif
frown.gif

Bradford is having a lackluster season stat wise, but we'll take our 3-0 record.

Seeing the numbers McCoy is putting up is quite intimidating at this point. I'll be looking forward to the game but I'll be ready to get dropped outof the top 5
grin.gif

How the hell do you guys pass so freaking well....

This is baffling me..

I have a wide open slant route... my WR is 5 feet infront of the DB.. I lead the pass to the right... but my QB magically passes it to the left... BEHIND myWR.. PICK 6
mad.gif

Oh and its damn near impossible to break a big run. It bothers me how many times I would run a HB sweep play perfectly... all my lineman would blockperfectly.. and my LB would be running with me and not even attempt to block the single defender between me and a huge gain... makes no sense
eyes.gif

I'm not trying to complain
nerd.gif
But it straight up baffles me how some of you are having the success you are having, against top 25 teams none the less.

I lost 41-2 to Maryland
embarassed.gif

PS - I'm a fantastic Madden player.. I know NCAA is a bit different, but I can't be THAT Bad at the game
roll.gif

How the hell do you guys pass so freaking well....

This is baffling me..

I have a wide open slant route... my WR is 5 feet infront of the DB.. I lead the pass to the right... but my QB magically passes it to the left... BEHIND my WR.. PICK 6
mad.gif

Oh and its damn near impossible to break a big run. It bothers me how many times I would run a HB sweep play perfectly... all my lineman would block perfectly.. and my LB would be running with me and not even attempt to block the single defender between me and a huge gain... makes no sense
eyes.gif

I'm not trying to complain
nerd.gif
But it straight up baffles me how some of you are having the success you are having, against top 25 teams none the less.

I lost 41-2 to Maryland
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
Dammmm.

Dude i have some videos saved that ill upload to show how much the CPU is BS.
Running is very hard on this game i havent gotten a 10 yard run once so i dont even bother.
Passing is too easy to me though. Even if i could run the ball well id be passing anyways lol. Im running that spread offense to perfection
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Did you shoot a jumpshot over the uprights to get those 2 points
laugh.gif

j/k

It didn't help either that Clark got injured in the 1st 2 minutes. Now I just gotta hope Royster stays for his senior season.. dude is my whole team

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Anyone want to help me with defense mobile qb's and options are killing me.....

Theres a defense i use to stop this, and running in general. PM me for what it is. Not trying to give my secrets away
laugh.gif

You have to be good at using the strong safety manually though.

I'm sick and tired of this $&@% game. Jordan Jefferson breaks two 20 yard runs and inside the 3 yd line on both of them he somehow fumbles when adefender runs past him. I've had it with this #@$%. Lost by 3 in OT by getting sacked while throwing a pass and having a D-lineman pick it off. The onlygood thing to come out of this game was that Trindon Holliday had 358 total yards and 3 tds.

I dont understand, i mean its a little hard to stop the run, but im not having that many problems with this game.

Not as many penalties, or fumbles as you guys are describing either.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont understand, i mean its a little hard to stop the run, but im not having that many problems with this game.

Not as many penalties, or fumbles as you guys are describing either.

Come on man... really? I get 15 facemasks a game... I hit stick someone and hit them NO WHERE near the face.. and I Get a face mask
roll.gif

Arent you really only supposed to get facemasks when you go for a user strip

Originally Posted by woody2626

i wanna know how dude with USC put up 77 and shut out cal 49-0. Some serious game

Thats what I'm saying... how are people already this good at the game

Yeah, 77 points is serious. I'm not sure if I've accumulated 77 points in my 3 games played.

As far as penalties and fumbles go, I haven't experienced anything out of the oridnary. I just find it difficult to run the ball and also stopping the CPUwhen they're losing is ridiculous.

he's put up almost 500 rushing yards with cj gable, oh and by the way, mamba just advanced the week

It's a bye week for me anyways. Hopefully when Mamba finds some new sliders, that will help out my running game.

Originally Posted by woody2626

he's put up almost 500 rushing yards with cj gable, oh and by the way, mamba just advanced the week

I've put up about 650 in 3 games with Royster
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom