OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Week 2 is ready, I was trying to give firered time to get his game in, but he hasn't even accepted the invite yet
smh.gif
. Oh well now use holding up thedynasty for one person, from now on I'll be advancing daily @ 10 PMEST.

Originally Posted by woody2626

If we're playing a user opponent this week, they have to be on the same time we are, correct?
Yes this is correct, but if you try to contact them and they never get on and it's within two hours of advancing the week, shoot me a messageand I'll set that user to autopilot so that you can play their team as a cpu opponent instead. No use punishing the guy that was trying to actually get thegame in, cause everyone who signed up said they would be able to play at least once per day.

Oh I need to change the front page cause Thirty Tres said he wasn't going to be able to place so I gave it to Ecook 0808 (GT-imnicertnow) instead.

Mamba I'm selling my game to my friend...this game gets me too frustrated

4 facemasks in a row, 2 fumbles when my qb isnt touched??

Demarco Murray out 5 weeks after week 2. And who approved giving me the gauntlet of USC, Penn State, Kansas, Texas & Texas A&M? The CPU is no joke onheisman; I might go 0-5 through those games.

^ yea but 3 of those teams are against human so its not as bad.

It might be bad against Texas though...

yea some schedules do look easier than others, but the cpu is no joke though
Yall just need practice, cpu isn't THAT hard.

And those are conference games on your schedule mikejs, I had no control over them, almost everyone has some type of gauntlet run of games on their schedule.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yall just need practice, cpu isn't THAT hard.

And those are conference games on your schedule mikejs, I had no control over them, almost everyone has some type of gauntlet run of games on their schedule.

hey mamba, are you gonna update any of the dynasty information on here, heisman race...top25...game of the week. Jw i know you do it in messages on live

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yall just need pracThey were able to set the bond at $2500tice, cpu isn't THAT hard.

hey mamba, are you gonna update any of the dynasty information on here, heisman race...top25...game of the week. Jw i know you do it in messages on live

EA should have websites for the NCAA online dynasties like NBA 2K9. Isn't Madden 10 going to have websites set up for online franchises? I also heardsomething about an iPhone app as well.

Damn... get home from work and this is on page 7
eek.gif

And yes the computer is HARD
roll.gif

I beat Central friggen Michigan by 7 points... I was up 24 at one point and started messing around trying to pad my stats... but still

Its Central Michigan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn... get home from work and this is on page 7
eek.gif

And yes the computer is HARD
roll.gif

I beat Central friggen Michigan by 7 points... I was up 24 at one point and started messing around trying to pad my stats... but still

Its Central Michigan
roll.gif
Gotta watch out for Dan LeFevour haha

ha ha yeah my buddy went to HS with him... I played basketball on a AAU team with Bryan Anderson... still blows my mind he ended up playing football... he wasso lanky freshman year of HS

The CBs are soooo @**%!*% fake. They know my receivers routes and run in front of them... like how did you know thats where he was going to cut -_-

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

The CBs are soooo *#!%+%* fake. They know my receivers routes and run in front of them... like how did you know thats where he was going to cut -_-

roll.gif

Thats why I only passed 5 times last game... they break on the ball EVERYTIME ... doesn't matter how far ahead of them you are

Just run post routes and throw it a second before the WR breaks on the cut, it works almost everytime...well maybe not for everyone, cause all my WRs are fast
laugh.gif

I was going to do a website with the polls and stuff, but I couldn't get it to work right so I'll probably just update page 1 on here. This threadnever stays on page 1 of General for more than 5 minutes though.

Back
Top Bottom