OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

SEC East: FIU, USF, UF, FSU, Miami, Tennessee

Cakewalk
pimp.gif

I hate to do this, but maybe I should just wait until everyone has the game and knows for a fact they'll play in the dynasty before I create it

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I hate to do this, but maybe I should just wait until everyone has the game and knows for a fact they'll play in the dynasty before I create it
Or just start putting wait listed people with the game in the dynasty already? I picked it up today and not gonna flake

Lets get this goin ASAP im readyyyy

Mamba can we still get the roster names when they come out even though we began the dynasty?

Well the reason I said that is cause I did the custom conference thing and unless they take the team that someone else has dropped, it'll be all messed up.

yo i caught the Red rings of xbox vd. I cant repair my joint till friday when i get off work. So i dont know what we can do.

Well......since we are having all these problems with people who are in the dynasty, I think the best thing might just be to delete this one and just makeanother one, I think they should have named rosters up no later than Thursday. I mean I need to practice anyway and this way, I can be certain that everyonehas the game and their 360 is working, etc.

enh .. been sleep allday ... just woke up ... and wifey came home w./ the game while i was sleep.

finna make a new GT and drop it back in here ...

who has good rosters as of now .... ?

bodyfullaPOLO

is my gametage ... once RomanCaesar or someone reputable drops some rosters then Im all in for starting a second dynasty w/ @least 5 or 6 ppl ..

that can advance @ least every other day.
we'll work out the details when everyone gets the game I guess.

UPDATE

OK guys, so I'm deleting the dynasty now because 5 people that signed up have either not posted again in this thread or responded on XBL in accepting theirinvites, those people are (firered18, Teddy the gr:nerd:ne, datruth 92803, southzeztpdot, Fear the Ibis) so as of right now those 5 spots are open. I'm prettysure that Fear the Ibis has the game, he just didn't accept the invite. If any of these persons want in the new dynasty that I'm making please respondso in this thread ASAP or the people on the waiting list will take your spot. For the other ppl (JEhlers, Ecook0808 and Please Say The Baby23) I will besending out invites to the new dynasty (sorry that you'll have to do recruiting over again).

Good news is I found named rosters for the top 25 teams that I will be using for this new dynasty so if you have a top 25 team, your players will have namesand stuff.

Oh and if you need them, the GT is Lanteri87

I'll try to get on later an accept.

But it might be worth it to wait and create it so that we can turn those dynasty accelerators off. They'll ruin everything. And we can't do that untilEA makes a patch for it.

Yeah I got you Fear the Ibis, I'ma wait until they release the patch cause from what I've seen on the PS3, it makes the game A LOT better. Plus by thattime, someone should have fully named rosters instead of just the Top 25 teams.

Oh and I sent out PMs to everyone who had interest in this thread to see if you have the game or are still willing to join when I create the new dynasty so getback to me so I can put up a new list.

I've updated the list with the people who responded to me by PM with their teams. Check page 1. If there is anyone new who wants to join (and is going tobe active), there are 2 spots open. Hopefully we can get this started sometime Friday or Saturday, I'm really just waiting on MS to release the patch fixfor the game.

Lanteri87 looks like he should have fully named rosters by this weekend. When's the patch coming out and what's it adding?

Back
Top Bottom