OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Yo Nako are you going to make another one like the last time since this one is full?
If Nako makes another one, Gimme the U. And I'll def be more involved this time....

Well the 12 spots are filled so I'll try to get working on the website this weekend and send you guys the info.

southzeztpdot you are on the waiting list and I put you on there to Nako just in case you change your mind.

Looks like the conference breakdown goes:

3 SEC teams
2 Pac 10 teams
2 Big 12 teams
2 ACC teams
2 non-BCS teams
1 Big 10 team

We should have some good interconference matchups then.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well the 12 spots are filled so I'll try to get working on the website this weekend and send you guys the info.

southzeztpdot you are on the waiting list and I put you on there to Nako just in case you change your mind.

Looks like the conference breakdown goes:

3 SEC teams
2 Pac 10 teams
2 Big 12 teams
2 ACC teams
2 non-BCS teams
1 Big 10 team

We should have some good interconference matchups then.
It's not gonna be interconference.

It'll all be one conference. NCAA 10 now allows you to create your own custom conferences. So yeah....this should be good if people don't flake.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah that's right I forgot, this should be VERY interesting then.

Aight Crag, I thought you didn't have your 360 or something, which team will you want?

And Ecook, I changed you to Notre Dame

yeah i'll make another dynasty when it drops. i'm sure fraij will too though he HATED being a commish

no one respected dude's authority at all for some reason
laugh.gif
:

"ok... it's been three weeks! i've given you guys more than enough time to get your games in! whoever doesnt play is getting simmed! i mean itthis time!!!"

the next day...

"come on guys... play your games!"

tongue.gif

So i copped this today and ummm yeah its def. Not as good as we would have expected still real solid but not really what i was hoping for

dude this game is amazing...its real football....none of that ima run 30 yards back and chuck it up to my fast wr. to me it's a 9/10. Its just tooo hard torun

Quick question to anyone who knows.

Do the bigger schools have better chances of reeling in the better recruits in the Online Dynasty?
I have Texas now, so do i have a better chance at getting the 5 star running back then Illinois would for example?

Cuz i was thinking after like 2 seasons majority of your players will be recruited ppl. So it shouldnt matter what team you pick?
I kinda want Wisconsin lol but if everyones racking in 5 star recruits and i cant id get pissed.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Do the bigger schools have better chances of reeling in the better recruits in the Online Dynasty?
I have Texas now, so do i have a better chance at getting the 5 star running back then Illinois would for example?

Cuz i was thinking after like 2 seasons majority of your players will be recruited ppl. So it shouldnt matter what team you pick?
I kinda want Wisconsin lol but if everyones racking in 5 star recruits and i cant id get pissed.

Its all about how your team is at the time... if Wisconsin is good you will get top recruits

its also up to the recruit about what pitches are important to him ie: coaching, school, location, conference etc...

Hey you can give my spot to one of the waiting list guys.. I wanna stay "loyal" to Texas for the season showdown, so I'd rather join a leaguewhere i can play as them. I think i might start my own dynasty. Thanks for the opportunity!

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Its all about how your team is at the time... if Wisconsin is good you will get top recruits

its also up to the recruit about what pitches are important to him ie: coaching, school, location, conference etc...
Alright i should prolly stay with Texas then. Wisconsin is just alright this year. John Clay is the only reason id pick them, dudes a boss.
Its odd to think i played against him in Highschool, dudes a freak of nature.

im so ready for this to start! when we starting?

Back
Top Bottom