OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Just picked up the game, I'm play a couple exhibition games to get a better feel for UF's playbook. I'm probably going to create the dynastytomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully they have the patch released by then and pastapadre has named rosters...If yall want to play online I'll create a NT roomif the lobby system is the same.

I'll try to tomorrow afternoon after I get out of class around 2PM EST, I'll update the thread with the name and stuff, everyone that's signed upplease send me a friend request so it'll be easier to invite you to the dynasty.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

yo nako get on ya job man lol we waiting to start (OK st)

laugh.gif

Ok, ok, I'll pick it up after work tomorrow.

Nako Dynasty 2010. Preference goes to the vets of last years dynasty that stuck with it for damn near 9 months.

Teams taken:

NakoXL (NakoXL) - Florida/USC
Ecook08 (imnicertnow) - USC/Florida (depending on who I decide to run with after two exhibition games, though I'm leaning towards Troy)
xAirmaxinx and his annoying *+* - OK State
Fraij (shotsrangout) - ???
Doncory23 - ???

oooh... in hindsight i might just stick with ncaa 09... the reviews are not pretty

Originally Posted by Nako XL

oooh... in hindsight i might just stick with ncaa 09... the reviews are not pretty
get Fight night instead
NCAA 10 is trash
smh.gif
@ the NCAA franchise for still being light years behind Madden interms of presentation. I thought they were catching up with last year's amazing game, but since they haven't shown any effort to make more progress.
needless to say I am disappointed as hell
frown.gif
, I was looking forward tothis game circa May/June but when the demo released i was just completely turned off.

dude Nako this game is sweet had it since friday, BIG upgrade def worth it. 92 prolly works for 2k, every post he bashes the game, to me 8/10

dude Nako this game is sweet had it since friday, BIG upgrade def worth it. 92 prolly works for 2k, every post he bashes the game, to me 8/10

eyes.gif

U are a loser
I am simply telling people the damn truth, the game is the same as NCAA 09, the only difference is roster updates.
grin.gif

No one should buy this game, Madden will be waaaaay better.

I think the game is nice; I can feel a difference from 09. It may still have it's flaws and it may not be on Madden 10's level, but I wouldn't callthe game trash.

Where can I sign up for a dynasty???

OP give my spot to someone else.....best buy havent even shipped my game yet
smh.gif
......using a gift card on this game FTL

just picked up my copy heading home any word on the dynasty?

I want in also, dont trip...I'm great at this game...
Put me on the waiting list as TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS
GT - lookatmeee

Anyone else starting a dynasty ( a active one ) hit me up!!!

Yo guys, I'm bout to head out to class, but as soon as I get back I'll send out the invites to everyone so we can get this thing rollin. If youhaven't already sent a friend request to me, Gator Boy 24, do so asap.

Wait list me with Ole Miss

GT-Addicted 2 Js

anyone else starting one up message me or send me a friend request on live

I'm about to send out the invites, Cobra Kai what is your gamertag?

^
i been on waiting all day for an invite!

do you have the rosters with the names?

Ok before I finalize this, would you guys all want to be in the same conference or just have regular conferences, cause as of right now I have all teams in theSEC.

SEC East: FIU, USF, UF, FSU, Miami, Tennessee
SEC West: Notre Dame, Ohio St., OU, Oregon, Texas, USC

Invites have been sent to everyone except Cobra Kai cause I don't know his gamertag, so you can start your pre-season recruiting and stuff. Let's tryto get the 1st week started around 9PM EST tonight at the latest.

There aren't any named rosters yet out for 360 so we are out of luck on that.

Originally Posted by 92

eyes.gif

U are a loser
I am simply telling people the damn truth, the game is the same as NCAA 09, the only difference is roster updates.
grin.gif

No one should buy this game, Madden will be waaaaay better.

how about you fall in a hole, don't call me a loser jabroni. Just because we have diff opinions of them game. Do you even have it? Or do you just think ayoutube vid is the whole game?

Bump for those who haven't seen it, does everyone who is in the dynasty have the game now?

Back
Top Bottom