OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Alright il video tape it. Sike asss i aint doin that
laugh.gif

you still gonna give ol boy microsoft points if he holds mccoy under 300 passing yards? haha

Originally Posted by woody2626

you still gonna give ol boy microsoft points if he holds mccoy under 300 passing yards? haha

hell no
laugh.gif

im using that for recruiting next year
roll.gif

i dont even think u can transfer points can you?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by woody2626

hell no
laugh.gif

roll.gif

not sure. I'm tempted to use my 120 that are just sitting there on that next year

Gotta get ready for my big bye week
laugh.gif

Hope Ole Miss didn't have too hard of a time against FCS West and that brutal schedule he has
roll.gif

woody2626 wrote:

woody2626 wrote:

hell no
laugh.gif

roll.gif

not sure. I'm tempted to use my 120 that are just sitting there on that next year

laugh.gif

Hope Ole Miss didn't have too hard of a time against FCS West and that brutal schedule he has
roll.gif

laugh.gif
What you talking about??? I have the hardest schedule amongstus.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time can your boy play tomorrow?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

woody2626 wrote:

woody2626 wrote:

hell no
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
What you talking about??? I have the hardest schedule amongst us.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time can your boy play tomorrow?

You need to talk to fraij-that's his boy- and get that game in tonight so we can advance early tomorrow and make me one step closer to gettin to the secchampionship

Yall damn cheaters using recruiting advantages, no wonder you are stealing all my recruits...I'm turning that crap off next season
smh.gif

I just advanced the week. No doubt what the biggest matchup is this week, the Longhorns of Texas make the trip out to Los Angeles to take on the USC Trojans:an epic battle for Big XII supremacy. Both teams have identical points in the BCS standings and whoever wins this game seizes control of the Big XII South andstill has hope to play for the BCS title game should Florida, Ole Miss, or Wisconsin falter before the regular season is over. The loser however will mostlikely be relegated to the Holiday Bowl, or the Fiesta Bowl if they are lucky.

Heisman rankings remain the same as Shipley is inexplicably still ahead of Tim Tebow even after his 6 passing TD, 1 rushing performance against then ranked #14Miami. Tim sees this as a disrespect of sorts which doesn't bode well for the Gators remaining opponents. Tebow is however first in the award rankings forthe Maxwell award (most outstanding college football player) and the O'Brien award (best college QB).

The bowl picture is starting to come into focus and all the teams vying for postseason berths should be wary of possible trap games as the season winds down.

My bad USC im goin on now.

Had to kick my friend off. Im gonna go ahead and lock him in the other room so i have complete concentration.

Who is WVU???

we gotta play... im working til 1030 tomorrow so itd be best to get this in tonight or tomorrow before 2 EST

Back
Top Bottom