OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Originally Posted by datruth92803

U guys are good comp tho My boy is n a dynasty. He's and engineer and im in It.. The rest of his people n the leauge play there games like idiots there mathmatical they calculate run percent compared to pass and play the game like Tecmo Bowl.. and they suck.. i showed them this thread and our stats and them bastards where amazed. there games are like 21-10 no one has scored more than 35 points
laugh.gif

nah we didn't advance. Looks like the waiting continues. I need to get that game in with Ole Miss today though because I won't have too much time to doit tomorrow because I got ball and its my grandpa's birthday

We're using lanteri87's 1.0 rosters for those who asked. Check Operations Sports for more rosters.

When are we going to advance? Because I'm ready to finish this bum. And go on to win my national title.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

When are we going to advance? Because I'm ready to finish this bum. And go on to win my national title.
pimp.gif

Bum? Who you callin a bum? Pretty easy to be 4-0 against cupcake teams

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif

Bum? Who you callin a bum? Pretty easy to be 4-0 against cupcake teams

And you will be the 5th

yo my im in the process of moving so i won't be able to advance the week unless they get the stupid internet thing working here cause all i have right nowis wireless and i don't have an adapter for the 360.

I really don't need to say anything else:

45-14 speaks for itself

Nope, I say a healthy helping of Tebow say 5 passing TDs and I'll finally have my best weapon Jeff Demps back who I didn't have the 1st time we played,will be unleashed as well. That is IF, and that's a big IF you make it to the SEC Championship game, but I digress.

Oh don't you worry, I'll handle myself. I'll have a couple tricks up my sleeve for you and will better utilize my fastest and most dangerous playeron my team. Tebow will be held under 65 rushing yards and demps won't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom