OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

I guess your out for the night so just hit me up tomorrow, i'll be on around noon est if you can get it in then

Im not out, I finally got the ethernet to fully work, so hopefully no more disconnects cause of wireless, if you still want to play we can

my bad, I just checked live and saw that you were off so I'll hit you up around noon tomorrow if that sounds good

nerd.gif

I set him on autopilot fraji since he hadn't logged in in over a week so you can play the CPU, should be an easy win over a top 5 opponent and if you winyou'll be at minimum number 3 since either 2 or 3 have to lose and 4 and 5 will have lost already

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I played my game... whens advance? 11?

half the dudes in the other dynasty never logged on. the only ones who did are dudes from here. fraij pm me, i'm thinking of rebooting that dynasty andkeeping it to like 4-5 ppl.

So who is ranked #2?

Looks like somehow i still got a shot at the Nat title if i win out with 2 losses?

Gonna have to shut down the Lady Vols tomorrow round 6pm...

Yeah I advanced at 11. Ohio St. is number 2, so you have to hope that someone beats Pac Man and you win out all the way through the SEC championship to getinto the title game.

I'm sorry but i might have to leave the dynasty!
frown.gif

my freakin cousin came over n gave my NCAA 10 the scratch rings
mad.gif
causethey bumped my 360 trying to play rock band and get the guitar from behind my flat screen
eyes.gif

i really dont wanna leave but i know how y'all are active and i don't want to be on autopilot.

plus you know with me playing Madden 10 all day i hardly even play NCAA unless it was in the dynasty.

i guess i will see y'all in the Madden franchise i enjoyed playing with y'all even my loss to AL THE GREAT (still mad about that)
laugh.gif

man i was looking forward to playing Cragmatic again to get my revenge
devil.gif
i was gonna unleash the beast
devil.gif
(Pryor)

then try and play Gator Boy cause i never got a chance to play him and from the scores looks like dude is
pimp.gif

I'm just so sad
frown.gif
laugh.gif
all my recruits i had that was committing i was gonna go for top 3 classagain
pimp.gif

just to let y'all know I'm starting up a franchise on Madden with a fantasy draft and i will import the draft classes (thank god i saved them) so ifyou wanna hop in ima give everybody in the NCAA dynasty 1st dibs

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I'm sorry but i might have to leave the dynasty!
frown.gif

my freakin cousin came over n gave my NCAA 10 the scratch rings
mad.gif
cause they bumped my 360 trying to play rock band and get the guitar from behind my flat screen
eyes.gif

i really dont wanna leave but i know how y'all are active and i don't want to be on autopilot.

plus you know with me playing Madden 10 all day i hardly even play NCAA unless it was in the dynasty.

i guess i will see y'all in the Madden franchise i enjoyed playing with y'all even my loss to AL THE GREAT (still mad about that)
laugh.gif

man i was looking forward to playing Cragmatic again to get my revenge
devil.gif
i was gonna unleash the beast
devil.gif
(Pryor)

then try and play Gator Boy cause i never got a chance to play him and from the scores looks like dude is
pimp.gif

I'm just so sad
frown.gif
laugh.gif
all my recruits i had that was committing i was gonna go for top 3 class again
pimp.gif

just to let y'all know I'm starting up a franchise on Madden with a fantasy draft and i will import the draft classes (thank god i saved them) so if you wanna hop in ima give everybody in the NCAA dynasty 1st dibs

you know last year i had the same thing happen to me with ncaa 09 and it wouldn't read so i took it back to walmart and told them that it came like thatand the lady went and got me a new one for free. Man Walmart will accept returns/exchanges on anything
pimp.gif

So Bama beat Tenn 31-10...

Next user game is vs LSU... gonna avenge last years game hopefully then do the same for UF in SEC champ game.

Mamba my bad i gotta drop out.

Friend of mine tripped over my xbox as i was playing NCAA. So as you know when the game is in the xbox and it gets moved the disc gets butchered.

Im getting madden tonight and dont have the money to buy 2 games right now.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Mamba my bad i gotta drop out.

Friend of mine tripped over my xbox as i was playing NCAA. So as you know when the game is in the xbox and it gets moved the disc gets butchered.

Im getting madden tonight and dont have the money to buy 2 games right now.

You too huh?
laugh.gif
First Pac Man..now you

Back
Top Bottom