Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

i like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Good luck, acid.
I highlighted your post to see if there's anything written in black
laugh.gif

Jerseys look alright, they remind of the Pacers' jersey though.

those are photoshopped like fugg

hopefully the new jerseys are premiered on draft day with our draft pick
pimp.gif
*ahem evan turner *ahem
pimp.gif

the jersey would look clean if they removed the bay bridge and just put the number larger and in the middle

any plans on randolph? i thought this season would be his breakout year. he deserved starter minutes.
smh.gif

^ nelson didn't give him enough minutes when he was healthy. he played well in the warriors' last games last year and in the preseason too.

Regarding those jerseys, no way they would allow logos on the jerseys.

They went away from that in 2000.

If I were the Warriors franchise, I would just remove the orange from the uniform, and make the main colors Blue/Yellow like the photoshop jerseys, with the Warriors scrip on the home jerseys, and Golden State or "The City" on the road jerseys.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

What's this team gonna do with Curry or Ellis?
reports are heavily circulating that curry and ellis will be packaged to the knicks for wilson chandler and chris duhon + cash consideration.
Whooooaaaa
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

^ nelson didn't give him enough minutes when he was healthy. he played well in the warriors' last games last year and in the preseason too.
he got his minutes. they weren't consistent, but he got his minutes.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by hellomarco

he got his minutes. they weren't consistent, but he got his minutes.
he just expected SO MUCH from him especially in fantasy league
laugh.gif
could be a double-double guy with some blocks.

Damon Bruce uploaded a picture of the new Warriors logo on his Facebook & Twitter Page and it is the same exact logo as the one in the other post about possible new logos.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Damon Bruce uploaded a picture of the new Warriors logo on his Facebook & Twitter Page and it is the same exact logo as the one in the other post about possible new logos.
Makes sense. Looks like what the new Bay Bridge span is supposed to look like. I'm feelin' it.

Back
Top Bottom