Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

^aye Paul blud, can you make me an avy? or teach me how to make them using photoshop?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

^aye Paul blud, can you make me an avy? or teach me how to make them using photoshop?
I can make it. Give me the details (video link, time frame, tag, font, color, border, etc).

To make them in Photoshop, here's what NTL posted a while back.

I think a week from yesterday?

Season tickets have been slashed yet again, for those who didn't "lock in" their prices before I believe.

Even Courtside Club saw some savings. The only areas that didn't was the very cheapest seats in Club 200.

[h1]Initial Warriors Bids Due Next Week[/h1]
Things remain quiet on the Warriors sale front even though the first round of bids are due next week.
Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News writes that there is good reason for the lack of action.

"Unless somebody provides a surprisingly huge number out of theblue, there's very little ownership-level buzz about a mega-offer forthe Warriors right now," Kawakami wrote.

"There doesn't seem to be a lot of real money out there," one source told the Mercury News.

Via San Jose Mercury News

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...al_warriors_bids_due_next_week/#ixzz0nrWzBA00

Almost summer time
smokin.gif
. You guys have plans?

pimp.gif
damn, less than one month of school left. craziness. graduation is going to be real bittersweet.

i'm going to have my first real job interview in a few weeks, so i'm psyched
pimp.gif
. it's in a perfect location, not too close but not too far from where i live so the commute would be alright. just gotta be confident and hope for the best i guess.
pimp.gif

If we get a new owner, and we get rid of some of our crap on the roster, we have a 100 to 1 shot...it's almost impossible, but isn't entirely unlikely. we can dream
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. We do have a great basketball market and great fans, I know we're not in the running because we're not even close to being a championship contender, but I don't want to completely rule it out.

Especially if we do well in the lottery
pimp.gif

all the
pimp.gif
were not for the jersey because obviously we don't know exactly how it looks but they were used because I am happy to see an update about our jersey switch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^On my screen you were one "
pimp.gif
" short of completing the block.
Those new colors look exactly like I wanted them to if that is them. No more navy and burnt $@#@.

I like my job. It's just I have to get used to all the changing in my schedule. Yesterday and today, I had/have a 2:30pm-11pm shift. This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'll be working 10:30pm-7am shifts. Next Monday, I'll be working a 9:30am-6pm shift. I don't even know when to sleep and browse NT anymore.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom