Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Wow, that is some serious business, DP. I hope you get back to 110% soon. I can't believe you were out for one month.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Oh yea, and just a quick update to anyone who cares.

Ya boy is a working man now. I love the S.F. financial district. I will be working for the next year and probably reapply to law school for the 2010 cycle. I was pretty sad for a whole five minutes when I got rejected from Santa Clara. Hopefully relevant job experience will revamp my application next year. Woot.

Lazy, did you take your LSATs yet?
The Financial District is like 2 blocks out here.
laugh.gif

What do you mean re-apply? You didn't get in where you wanted?
I haven't taken the LSAT yet, June 7th is when I'm sitting, but I'm going planning for Fall 2011 enrollment.   Damn, I hope I get into a school....got me shook at thinking I just wasted part of my weekend by reading 450 pages.  How many schools did you apply to?
If you're still wondering who the Allison chick is. She's this hot broad on The Community.

I got rejected from Hastings and Santa Clara (and a few more top 10 schools that I had no shot at). I got into Penn State, St. Louis Uni, Oregon, waitlisted at Minnesota, USF, other east coast schools, and a few more tier 2s (I only applied to that many east coast schools because I got a fee waiver). I probably only got into those east coast schools because I'm considered an underrepresented minority to them, but I didn't get any scholarships, so I didn't bother. I might reapply for Fall 2011, but now I'm having second thoughts because of the opportunities that my present itself through my new job (i don't make too much but this company has a bright future and i think the higher ups really like me).

I hope we're still friends.
laugh.gif
My bad, I'm a *+$+@#*.

I'm looking to apply at Santa Clara, Oregon, and USF.  My number 1 still is the University of Pittsburgh.  Don't apply for 2011, I need less competition.
laugh.gif

What was your LSAT score?
Seems like you have some things to weigh, just don't leave on bad terms. They wouldn't fault you for trying to further education. Leaves the option for coming back.

Damn DP, excellent news to hear you're back at home.
pimp.gif

Continue to stay strong and get well - hopefully the W's get lucky for you tonight

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

feels good to be back
happy.gif
, nearly died
ohwell.gif
From what? Your broken arm?
I had some bleeding in my brain back when i turned 9.  They stopped it and it started again in the middle on April.  I think I fell into a coma for almost a month and had to have then stop the bleeding again
frown.gif
.  I'm finally home, so it feels good although my eyesight isn't that great right now
frown.gif
jesus christ

I had some bleeding in my brain back when i turned 9.  They stopped it and it started again in the middle on April.  I think I fell into a coma for almost a month and had to have then stop the bleeding again
frown.gif
.  I'm finally home, so it feels good although my eyesight isn't that great right now
frown.gif
Wow, glad to hear you're safe. Your eyesight should be fine, you've typed everything without a spelling error.

^
laugh.gif
you're right luong.

and i guess we'll hit 100 pages by the end of the week since we have our thread mover back.

Yeah I feel a little better, but my eyesight feels a little messed up. I hope it gets better or I'm going to need to get some glasses
frown.gif

I knew some @#$% like this would happen when we won all those games at the end of the season 
indifferent.gif
 way to go, suck @#$% all year long and @#$% yourselves over in the draft by playing like a real team in april

Back
Top Bottom