Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If we dont trade take Monroe
Bingo!...Although I don't know if I can take more years of his passive play. I think he'd mesh well with Curry. Having a "big man" and a PG that can pass, is a great way to build a team imo.

Originally Posted by dland24

I almost crashed my car when listening live to the lottery on the radio. %*%+ %*%+ %*%+!!!
pimp.gif
My dude is angry.

Wow at the luck.

I want to trade the pick but with the lack of talent in the draft, who would want it anyway?

The Warriors have received at least 10 preliminary bids, including one from Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, in their effort to sell the franchise, multiple sources confirmed Tuesday.

The Warriors began fielding offers Monday, and Ellison basically resubmitted his earlier offer of $315 million, sources said. Others who are bidding include 24-Hour Fitness founder Mark Mastrov, a group from China and the current minority owners, sources said.

The next step is for owner Chris Cohan to narrow the field. That is when the negotiations will intensify, one source said.

According to several sources, the initial sizes of the bids are much lower than the NBA-record $401 million purchase of the Phoenix Suns.

It has not been revealed who submitted the highest bid, and, of course, offers still can increase.

I'm not really high on anyone, but right now there's a lot of options I don't mind...except for Cole Aldrich

Laker fans are so sensitive, it's funny how you say anything bad about Kobe, even in an obvious joke, they all gang up on you and bust out their tissues.
laugh.gif

yeah i don't quite get it and they don't do a good job of defending their stance/opinion either.

Debuting the logo on draft day...

good to see ur back at home DP... i hope your recovery goes smoothly

i just hope we're sold by opening night... im getting real jealous at how gangster the new nets owner is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Laker fans are so sensitive, it's funny how you say anything bad about Kobe, even in an obvious joke, they all gang up on you and bust out their tissues.
laugh.gif

I read through that thread and all they did was attack the team you root for. Like that's supposed to be a rebuttal.

It's going to be crazy. I don't know if he's signing autographs, but I'll probably just wait til the season starts to try to get him again.

Back
Top Bottom