Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

house-of-hoops-serramonte-opening.jpg

I wonder if the Texas KD2s will be in stock.........
nerd.gif

I was thinking about picking those up too if I end up going.

I already have the black ones, and the Creamsicles, but those are signed.

thanks for rubbing it in that you got your pair signed.....................................
frown.gif

but if anyone goes please let me know if Texas KD2s are in stock.. since it seems like no other pairs other than that awful looking (inmyopinion) Blue/Black KD2 are gonna drop I'll be happy with All Stars, Creams & Texas.. (maybe white/black/orange)

are these the texas KD2s? bottom row?

it's already open btw. soft opening today from what they said in the thread in the norcal forum. grand opening next week.

if79eo.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Any word on whether or not he will be signing autographs?

says appearance so not sure if he'll stick around the whole time.

forgot the flyer was on the top of the page
laugh.gif

I think Durant signed stuff when he made a HoH appearance, but I don't think it was like an organized sit down signing. I think I'm just going to avoid the crowd and wait for the season to get some stuff signed.

If a trade was to go down and the Warriors needed cap space, and we were trading Curry's expiring..

Which is more likely.. for Biedrins or Monta?

Or are both unlikely?

Nothing logical is likely with the Warriors.

You're welcome to take either. Also consider taking Maggette. He's a stand-up lad.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If a trade was to go down and the Warriors needed cap space, and we were trading Curry's expiring..

Which is more likely.. for Biedrins or Monta?

Or are both unlikely?

if anything it would be Biedrins

* Minnesota is not happy about the way Al Jefferson and Kevin Love playdefense together. Surely, the Warriors are already in talks ifJefferson is really on the trade block.

Link

Originally Posted by JPZx

* Minnesota is not happy about the way Al Jefferson and Kevin Love playdefense together. Surely, the Warriors are already in talks ifJefferson is really on the trade block.

Link

I actually wouldn't mind if Al Jefferson was on the Ws.

Al would be a good fit on the Warriors.

He is at his best when you dump it to him down low and the floor is spread with outside shooters -- something we didn't have enough of. Guys like Curry and possibly even Monta and Maggette if they pick it up. However, I will say that he's a blackhole when you throw it to him down low, and it will piss you off like no other if you do indeed get him.
laugh.gif
You gotta take the bad with the good though.

Back
Top Bottom