Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

westmoor.. its weak as a school but i like its people

Oh you go to westmoor? i work with people that go to westmoor and are graduating as well
laugh.gif

You know Michael Reyes and a skinny latina girl Joan? I actually might go to yall graduation tomorrow
laugh.gif

Sucks its on the parking lot tho..

and i got suspended for dropping the f word when the warriors fell to 6th in the draft lottery thread
laugh.gif

yupp.. and yea i kno of michael and joan.. sucks its at the soccer field/parking lot cuz those %%$*%@**%@!@+ couldn't wait a few weeks to start track n field construction.. smfh.. anyways if u go tomorrow hit me up somehow bro

Originally Posted by What up

yearbooks came in the other day and i won "biggest trouble maker" and got runner up for "class clown" and "most likely to insult you"

laugh.gif
tired.gif
You didn't win the Frontrunner Award?

NOPE YOU @!%*%+* IDIOT

Damn, that's a surprise.  Maybe your dumb classmates don't know what a 'frontrunner' is.

Originally Posted by dland24

Dropping the F word? It didnt autobleep out the word?
i put like 5 K's at the end of it
ohwell.gif

And Chr1s, yea ill try to hit you up somehow
laugh.gif

yearbooks came in the other day and i won "biggest trouble maker" and got runner up for "class clown" and "most likely to insult you"

laugh.gif
tired.gif

NOPE YOU @!%*%+* IDIOT

Damn, that's a surprise.  Maybe your dumb classmates don't know what a 'frontrunner' is.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

laugh.gif
tired.gif

NOPE YOU @!%*%+* IDIOT

i'm just glad i don't have to get into it with you anymore.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
715 found a new "Acid".

So, anyone going to HOH opening tomorrow? Curry suppose to be there.

I have 2 Curry 8x10 autos already.....dont think I'm going to go to HOH. Should be a madhouse and I dont feel like fighting the crowds.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^
laugh.gif
715 found a new "Acid".

just went last night and they got a painting of curry in the middle of HOH that looked sick. unless they're dropping some more kobes, i don't plan on going there.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^
laugh.gif
715 found a new "Acid".

just went last night and they got a painting of curry in the middle of HOH that looked sick. unless they're dropping some more kobes, i don't plan on going there.
Hmm, should I go there and take a picture of it? I live 10-15 min away by drive.

Edit: Damn it, I'm too lazy.

Back in norcal (for my interview on tuesday). Had Alexander's Steakhouse today with my family to celebrate my bro's 25th. that ribeye was
pimp.gif

Anyone have a good workout routine for skinny dudes? Trying to get to 165 lbs by the end of summer.

Do any of you have the 2007 Warriors/Mavs entire series on DVD?

Back
Top Bottom