Energies took a hit

Some charts to check out for longs. Thinking buy the dip / swing positions

PBI
SPR
WOOF

Also ACHN shaping up nicely now that earnings are out of the way

IPOs tomorrow
AjTrader ‏@AjTrader7 2h
$STAY keep in mind this is Goldman Sachs IPO and they really like this one. $CHGG is JPMorgan. Look for these 2 too be solid winners for US!

Last edited:
man, biotechs and pharmas have been taking it up the butt recently

$SRPT :x

I think SRPT is a decent gamble at this point. Basically going to need a third trial, but that's not much of a surprise.

If you want to long SRPT, wait for the panic selling to be over. You don't want to be early on this type of play imo. The majority of the sell off today was pre-market on low volume. It opened near 16 and closed near 13. There wasn't a big volume washout intraday, which makes me think there will be more downside tomorrow

If you want to long SRPT, wait for the panic selling to be over. You don't want to be early on this type of play imo. The majority of the sell off today was pre-market on low volume. It opened near 16 and closed near 13. There wasn't a big volume washout intraday, which makes me think there will be more downside tomorrow

Could be. A lot of the smart biotech people I know think this will be at least a 5 bagger from here in the next few years assuming it receives approval.

At the end of the day, much of biotech investing is gambling with varying edges. I don't touch them personally, but if I had a 7 figure portfolio I would throw some $ at it.

^ SRPT could very well could be a huge winner long term. Me, personally I trust the price and volume. Watch for higher lows and a new trend to form. Right now there is no edge technically

The Life Sciences IPO pipeline is huge right now....there's a ton of activity come down the line. Mind you, I don't know/follow penny stocks...however this is more so the VC backed/private companies moving to public.

The Life Sciences IPO pipeline is huge right now....there's a ton of activity come down the line. Mind you, I don't know/follow penny stocks...however this is more so the VC backed/private companies moving to public.

Do you know of any specific companies? I would like to run them by the IPO guy I mentioned earlier today. He was on point with SCTY VJET TWTR and others in the past year

Y'all think SSYS still has room to run?? Kinda mad I dropped DDD a few months ago :smh: but SSYS has been great

SRPT trying to rebound here.. 12.76-12.77 intraday resistance

And thar she blows!

Looking for a higher low and I might dip my feet in

Hope you took quick profits if you went long.. they hit us with the head fake

here's my tweets from earlier - maybe they will be helpful if you line up the times with the chart

00Matt ‏@mattheweagen 1h
$SRPT failed red to green move twice and lower highs. Now putting in a bear flag intraday. Short with risk on 13

00Matt ‏@mattheweagen 54m
$SRPT big bid at 12.80. If that gives we could get a nice washout

00Matt ‏@mattheweagen 45m
$SRPT covered some 12.64 +.20/share. Stop moved to 12.81

Last edited:

And thar she blows!

here's my tweets from earlier - maybe they will be helpful if you line up the times with the chart

00Matt ‏@mattheweagen 1h
$SRPT failed red to green move twice and lower highs. Now putting in a bear flag intraday. Short with risk on 13

Didn't play, fortunately. Was looking at it when it hit $13.

some of these BBRY bagholders on stocktwits are hilarious, refusing to accept and cut their losses

I can't take anyone on ST seriously. It's just a bunch of people advocating others to buy or sell such and such.

If a stock favors their position, it's "I TOLD YOU SO!" If a stock goes against their position, it's "DAMN MOMOS MANIPULATING THIS STOCK AGAIN!"

adding more FNMA tomorrow. Next resistance is 2.70. I have 1.60 average in think or swim and 2.36 in SureTrader. Mental stops just under 2.40

Last edited:
TSLA whoops

"FIRE AT TESLA FACTORY! #Breaking @FremontFire is on scene at the @TeslaMotors factory. They are working an incident right now, and there may be injuries. @CBSSF "

And thar she blows!

00Matt ‏@mattheweagen 1h

Didn't play, fortunately. Was looking at it when it hit $13.

some of these BBRY bagholders on stocktwits are hilarious, refusing to accept and cut their losses

I can't take anyone on ST seriously. It's just a bunch of people advocating others to buy or sell such and such.

If a stock favors their position, it's "I TOLD YOU SO!" If a stock goes against their position, it's "DAMN MOMOS MANIPULATING THIS STOCK AGAIN!"

:smh: Twitter and stocktwits are full of charlatans

Watch the banks tomorrow. XLF might break out

Need to learn options strategies. Some out of money calls in some of these names could be worth a shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom