OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Wizard im assuming your talking about Modern Rock? You are correct about taking profits. I guess I'm so hard on myself ,because I want to be a successful day trader (just started a few weeks ago). I must remember that patience is key and that greatness will come with time. BTW i appreciate your blog, I hope to get into the IU chatroom soon, i really enjoyed Nate's dvd.

Yeah MR and offshore

You're a smart man for getting the DVD.

I'm straight off those cult stocks, there's more growth out there to profit off of. That 3D printing wave is real

Last edited:
What do you guys think about SONY with the Playstation 4 releasing soon?

Up huge this year (the stock), and it trades at a a relatively fair multiple. On a DCF this thing is probably worth $17-18. I think you can expect the stock to perform fairly well.

I don't come into this thread too often, but I'll share some brief thoughts with you guys.

This market is incredibly frothy. Be weary. I know it's easy to get caught up in all the gains and highs we've been seeing, but there's a reason for it.

Last edited:
I don't come into this thread too often, but I'll share some brief thoughts with you guys.

This market is incredibly frothy. Be weary. I know it's easy to get caught up in all the gains and highs we've been seeing, but there's a reason for it.

The market will most likely rally through Christmas and we won't see a significant pullback until around February. The market historically has been strong through the Christmas season.

Lot of companies (at least the ones I'm tracking) who have had ERs recently seem to be meeting or beating their EPS estimates but have tumbled due to a drop on outlook. See TSLA, SCTY, WFM, NDLS, QCOM. Wut dis mean?

Last edited:
Lot of companies (at least the ones I'm tracking) who have had ERs recently seem to be meeting or beating their EPS estimates but have tumbled due to a drop on outlook. See TSLA, SCTY, WFM, NDLS, QCOM. Wut dis mean?

Not much unless they are bellwethers such as GE, AAPL, WMT, MCD, etc.

What happened to the guy that put all his eggs in the NUAN basket? :x

Capture-27-61.png

MACD convergence......thoughts?

What's
pimp.gif
about it? The opening price jumped 76% above estimates, which personally is an inflation of the reported demand. The ones who made out from this are those who got in during the cheaper pre-IPO. They have no clear, definitive business model and they have extreme difficulty generating revenue.

Back
Top Bottom