OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

No way this is sustainable with twitter. I predict the IPO guys/employees holding stock are licking their chops at selling off, I don't want to take this risk yet. Like said above, business model does not show sustainable levels, it's gonna pop.

^^ True, but Twitter is in the wayyyyyyyyy early stages compared to Facebook when it went public. It's gonna need time and I've read it will be profitable next year (obviously remains to be seen) but I agree though the people who got in early will have a large sell off soon they practically doubled their money already

Bloodbath today.

TSLA was a bad gamble, glad I didn't buy too many shares. Should've known when it stayed flat towards the end of yesterday

TWTR insiders weren't selling as part of the initial float - if you can find out whether or not they bought more, then that'd be the green light.

:smh: TSLA...

I'm kinda glad I sold off most of what I had. I'd buy again if they can take care of this bad press with the fires. Or ya know, fix the cars. :lol:

:smh: TSLA...

I'm kinda glad I sold off most of what I had. I'd buy again if they can take care of this bad press with the fires. Or ya know, fix the cars. :lol:

You know, I don't think the fires are THAT bad. Sure, the fires may be negative pub, but car fires are fairly common, and it appears that the drivers always have enough time to pull over and get away safely.

Plus, the battery seems to be burning exactly as planned, so the cars aren't exploding and killing people like driving bombs :lol:

Called the topping pattern in TSLA but it doesn't matter because I didn't take the trade. Hope some of the longs in here cashed out. I see ya finns! Get back in once a new trend is formed imo

Doubling up my FNMA position on Monday. Would like to see it hold 2.20. Risking just under 2. The technicals look good on the daily and weekly. Plus I have some padding from 1.60 shares

Still patiently waiting for the market to come around to TTWO...

Getting very little credit for the insane amount of cash GTA5 is going to generate.

The market usually prices in this type of stuff imo

That's fair. Check out the balance sheet from the MRQ, particularly accounts receivable. TTWO is going to have quite a cash windfall (~$7/sh in net cash).

I like the game portfolio going forward, so I don't think they'll burn through that.

Back
Top Bottom