OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

NUAN getting ready to run, folks. Nov. 25th can't come soon enough for me. 

Nothing about NUAN's chart or vitals indicate that it's ready to run to me, unless you're just counting on Black Friday which can lead to disappointment IMO

Watch the banks tomorrow. XLF might break out

Need to learn options strategies. Some out of money calls in some of these names could be worth a shot
Why do you say that?

XLF is near resistance (potential breakout) and the fed keeps pumping money into the market. Financials could go soon

Is it too late to get into fnma for the long now?

I don't think so. Just set your position size based on the risk to 2.40 or so. Buy the dip if the trend continues to hold

Then what is it about Nov 25th? Still don't see any reason why the stock would rise

Last edited:
Nothing about NUAN's chart or vitals indicate that it's ready to run to me, unless you're just counting on Black Friday which can lead to disappointment IMO
I don't see Black Friday being relevant to what Nuance does. They're not a retail company. The bulk of their business is from healthcare and enterprise customers.

Then what is it about Nov 25th? Still don't see any reason why the stock would rise

Nov 25th is their ER. It's also a Monday :lol:

I like ONVO chart, just look for low risk entries. May get a pullback thurs or fri

Y'all think SSYS still has room to run?? Kinda mad I dropped DDD a few months ago :smh: but SSYS has been great

look into ONVO

Nice, I've checked them out before but will look into it more...their tech could be really dynamic in a few years but they seem a little ways away...someone from one of my groups in school actually got a job there this summer :lol: potential long hold tho

Last edited:
FNMA / FMCC all the dips are being bought up. As long as the trend holds, I will ride it. Added more shares 2.74 this morning

I like ONVO chart, just look for low risk entries. May get a pullback thurs or fri

Y'all think SSYS still has room to run?? Kinda mad I dropped DDD a few months ago :smh: but SSYS has been great

look into ONVO

Nice, I've checked them out before but will look into it more...their tech could be really dynamic in a few years but they seem a little ways away...someone from one of my groups in school actually got a job there this summer :lol: potential long hold tho

been lookin at it at around 6. then it kept doing 10% daily gains :smh:

I like VJET and DDD the most out of that sector. I knew XONE was gonna have that reversal after earnings, I should've put some money down but oh well. Looking for a pullback in DDD to get back in.

^ no idea. Right now the stock is a worthless GSE. It is a pump and dump penny stock as long as it is listed on OTCBB imo. The government can shut it down or restructure at anytime and common shareholders are last in line to get compensated if that happens. I feel it is unlikely that Fannie and Freddie get shut down because of the billions they are generating each quarter for the government.

Be sure you are comfortable with the risk if you plan to invest in FNMA. If I was looking longer term I would wait for this current run up to pullback and settle before buying as an investment. Let the chart setup again

Last edited:
TTS killed by Gotham Research report released this AM. From 20s to 12s :x

It is crucial as a trader to follow the right people on twitter

Man shout out to anybody who got in DDD in Oct and stuck with it :smh:, had my eye on it but didn't pull the trigger when it was in buy range

@AjTrader7 for IPOs
@Modern_Rock
@InvestorsLive (of course!)
@kunal00
@szaman
@WallStJesus (dude posts a lot but most if valuable options info)
@katsu127
@JaguarAnalytics (options stuff)

will add more depending when I get home.. gotta run out

Edit:

@acinvestorblog
@ragincajun
@traderstewie
@keeblerelf3
@optionshawk
@speculatore
@bioduediligence
@sandman7591
@thelincolnlist
@sanglucci

Last edited:
@AjTrader7 for IPOs
@Modern_Rock
@InvestorsLive (of course!)
@kunal00
@szaman
@WallStJesus (dude posts a lot but most if valuable options info)
@katsu127
@JaguarAnalytics (options stuff)

will add more depending when I get home.. gotta run out

Thank you... Any forums you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom