Official State of the Union Address

His plans for college loans seems
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Yo, if he can get my student loans foriven after 10 years, that would be
pimp.gif
45, did he say 10 or 20 years? I thought I heard 20...

Oh, and only 10% of pay check goes toward repaying the loan... I did hear that part right
laugh.gif

the student loan and increase pell grant 20 years forgiveness 10 percent of income public service complete forgivness just sold me, im back on board

Good lookin' out Juicy.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

the student loan and increase pell grant 20 years forgiveness 10 percent of income public service complete forgivness just sold me, im back on board got me interested, again
fixed.

Word, that Student Loans thing may be a double-edged sword for him and his administration.  I can't think of too many student who wouldn't benefit from that idea.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Word, that Student Loans thing may be a double-edged sword for him and his administration.  I can't think of too many student who wouldn't benefit from that idea.
What do you mean?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

What do you mean?
I mean it's cool for him to say that and present us with the prospect of it now, but if the administration can't deliver the results that people with student loans or will take student loans had in mind, it may affect them when it's time for re-election in 2012.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see this stuff happen.  But until then, it might not be a good idea to hold my breath...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom