:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
marcus rush balled out last preseason, too. maybe it's time we cut that turd lemonier., and give this kid a chance to see what he can do. 

i love the energy and enthusiasm of this young team. everyone is hyped as **** on the sidelines when one of the kids makes a play. seems like they all enjoy being out there with each other.

i love the energy and enthusiasm of this young team. everyone is hyped as **** on the sidelines when one of the kids makes a play. seems like they all enjoy being out there with each other.
This. Totally different from last year.

check out this play from last years preseason game against the cowboys. marcus rush at the bottom of the line. the tenacity and sense of desperation.

lynch, eli, tank, ahmad and rush.

Marcus-Rush-Pressure-03.0.gif

Last edited:
rashard robinson looks every bit the part of a big time cornerback. dude is just a super-smooth athlete. reminds me a lot of a young dominique rodgers cromartie.

he needs to learn to stop using his hands downfield, tho. i saw him continue to jam downfield way past 5 yards. he's just a tad bit too aggressive with the hands right now. i much prefer that than a guy that is too timid.

Last edited:
Kaep on the field participating in full practice warm ups for the first time since Aug 10, spotted with Gabbert and Ponder throwing passes to the teams WRs & RBs. 
nerd.gif

Kaep completed a full 90 minute practice and was reportedly throwing the ball with velocity and accuracy. For the first time in practice/training camp this season he completed 2 passes to receivers being covered by Ward. Ward described the passes as being well placed saying "I just couldn't get my hands on them". 

after last season I never thought there would be anticipation and excitement around Kaep coming back on the field

Do we secretly still beleive in Kaep's abilities or is it our other options are just that terrible. I can't tell :smh:

funny to hear the local media talking about mountain as if he came out nowhere lol.

dude was mauling people last season when he got a chance to play. i knew AD wouldn't get his job back so easily, and unfortunate for him, trent is only getting better and better.

chip has to be loving what he's seeing from trent brown. this is some quality zone combo-blocking right here. passes his man off and gets to the second level. beautiful work.

look at that 6'8", 350 lbs man move. absolute stud. apparently he's dropped weight during this offseason, too. AD was never getting his job back.
ronald blair earning the trust of his DC. absolutely stud. 

Ryan Sakamoto  ‏@SakamotoRyan   5h5 hours ago

#49ers DC Jim O'Neil on #49ers DE Ronald Blair: "I feel comfortable playing him at Nose, DE, or Outside 'Backer." #49ersBeastWriter

Last edited:
after last season I never thought there would be anticipation and excitement around Kaep coming back on the field

Do we secretly still beleive in Kaep's abilities or is it our other options are just that terrible. I can't tell :smh:

I want to think that most people want Kaep to come back and show some of that playmaking ability that he had before last season. At least thats what I want.

Lets be honest Gabbert isnt the answer and I dont think anyone believes he is. He's the safe choice to keep us in games because at best hes a game manager and will limit turnovers.

the explosive feet out his stance into his kickslide for a man that is 6'8"(techinically measured in at 6'9" this season) and 350 lbs is INSANE. pretty damn good technique here, too.. oh, and yeah, that's von miller he's strangling. zero pressures given up vs von miller.

there's a reason weight classes exist in combat sports. sometimes size disparity is insurmountable. 

Last edited:
I have a weird feeling about Kaep. I honestly think he's gonna ball out if he's given the chance.

kaep might be on his ssgod swag right now. looks thinner like when goku got beat up by beerus before going through the ritual.

maybe nessa gave kaep a ritual or something? you guys think kaep teabagged by 7 of nessa's exes to activate super kaep mode?

kaep might be on his ssgod swag right now. looks thinner like when goku got beat up by beerus before going through the ritual.

maybe nessa gave kaep a ritual or something? you guys think kaep teabagged by 7 of nessa's exes to activate super kaep mode?
LMAO, u 'wylin

lol wtf

Hyper Cutter is usually on point with analogies. I think you had to have seen the newest DBZ movie in order to understand. With that said, I didn't understand :lol:

Eric Branch  ‏@Eric_Branch    2m2 minutes ago

Anthony Davis (RG) and Joshua Garnett (LG) took first-team snaps early in team drills. Practice now closed. #49ers
staley-garnett-kilgore-AD-brown

that is one big ******* line. perfect for the inside zone and power runs(yup, chip does use those). i want to see what kap can do behind this line.

the play that impressed me the most wasn't the jump-pass TD in seattle or the keeper on the end-read against GB, it was this play. he was quick, confident and assertive. once he hit that back foot, he let it ************* rip. let's see what he can do behind this new and improved line with chip in his corner.

ip2ZyRV4dQiKA.gif

Last edited:
That oline is looking :pimp:

Man I'm so hyped for the season... Hopefully we get this QB situation sorted out quick enough

We'll be seeing Kap and Gabbert a lot this weekend

Back
Top Bottom