:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red could call me a little ***** and I'd agree with him. Like he would just pull out the all-22 video and break down my mistakes whatever they may be and I'd be like "yeah you know what you have a point I was a little *****".

I'd side with red on this.

Last edited:
carl nassib is wreaking shop.

wanted to highlight another day 3 guy today

Carl Nassib - DE/OLB - Penn ST - 6'7 277 lbs 34 1/2" arms

he's going to be 23 years old in 5 days

quick notes:

pros:

-walk on and worked his way into a starter.

-6'7 with big frame. quintessential Baalke body type for OLB. dude absolutely looks the part. 

-good strength, explosion and bends well for being 6'7. pretty good hands, too.

-pass rush versaility -- can gets to the QB in multiple ways

-motor and temper runs HOOOOT -- dude is relentless, tenacious and never quits on a play

-arrow is pointing upwards. has gotten better every season.

cons:

-very raw

-plays with inconsistent strength at point of attack

-straight line player -- not a change of direction guy

-football awareness and IQ a work in progress

-can be TOO explosive off the ball where his balance is compromised and he's redirected easily

not a good idea to have a tight end block him

rushing as a 3t interior defender here

he's a raw player with a lot of tools and upside. i think he could start his career off as an OLB in our scheme and slowly transition inside to a 5t defensive end later in his career.

Red could call me a little ***** and I'd agree with him. Like he would just pull out the all-22 video and break down my mistakes whatever they may be and I'd be like "yeah you know what you have a point I was a little *****".

I'd side with red on this.

Word :lol:

I'd be like damn, he's right. I got ***** tendencies

He should talk to Mike Davis & Anthony Davis and ask them  how to lean down a little like those guys did in the offseason

Wheres everyone at? Gameday!

Buckner and arik not playing.

Hopefully tony jerod eddie light it up :x
Not srs

Why ain't Buckner and Arik playing? Second straight game Arik not playing
Arik has had something wrong with his shoulder/arm he hasn't been participating fully in practice in almost 2 weeks.

Buckner not playing for undisclosed reasons (fingers crossed)

...and our first possession is a 3 and out, Gabbert underthrows on two easy short checkdowns at least Vance caught one of em... 
mean.gif

Touchdown Hyde! Vegas odds were 20:1 in favor of Broncos if this game keeps going our way I'm about to cook up some serious winnings 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom