:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AND MIKE DAVIS FUMBLES IT RIGHT BACK!!!!! 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Ponder with a nice zone read rushing TD not bad for a guy who started learning the offense on a plane last week 
laugh.gif

This 49ers team about to buy me a pair or two of those banned 1's considering the $ I put down and that the odds heavily favored Denver 
pimp.gif

mike davis lost weight and the ability to hold onto a football

but he's looking faster and his vision is much better than last year.

I like Garrison Smith he makes plays in the run game.

My dude Jim O'neil loves bringing pressure and playing man on the outside. Hopefully this works out defense looks sharp.

Last edited:
watching the game right now. notables:

-vance is going to finally have his breakout year under chip

-dont sleep on deandrew white. i believe he was overwhelmed in his rookie season. he looks like he has settled down.

-trent brown held his own in pass protection against everyone, even von miller 
nthat.gif
a few things he needs to polish in the run game, but this was to be expected with the switch to chip's run game

-gerald hodges continues to take terrible paths to the ball and compromise gap integrity. dude is almost a liability in run defense. i cant believe i am saying this, but i believe ray-ray armstrong is the leading candidate to win the job right now.

-chris davis continues to make plays. the surprise story of camp.

-garrison "g-baby" smith is forcing his way onto this roster.

-ronald blair is just a force. dude is proving to be who we think he is.

-so far, i am VERY impressed with the coaching on this defense. jim o'neil and his staff have done a really good job. everyone looks like they know what they're doing on the field. no hands up in the air like last season. the defense looks like a combo of vic's cover concepts and mangini's exotic blitz. the pick 6 from reid was a classic fangio look. even some **** you typically don't see. SO FAR, so good, JON.

Last edited:
watching the game right now. notables:

-vance is going to finally have his breakout year under chip

-dont sleep on deandrew white. i believe he was overwhelmed in his rookie season. he looks like he has settled down.
-trent brown held his own in pass protection against everyone, even von miller :nthat: a few things he needs to polish in the run game, but this was to be expected with the switch to chip's run game

-gerald hodges continues to take terrible paths to the ball and compromise gap integrity. dude is almost a liability in run defense. i cant believe i am saying this, but i believe ray-ray armstrong is the leading candidate to win the job right now.

-chris davis continues to make plays. the surprise story of camp.

-garrison "g-baby" smith is forcing his way onto this roster.

-ronald blair is just a force. dude is proving to be who we think he is.

-so far, i am VERY impressed with the coaching on this defense. jim o'neil and his staff have done a really good job. everyone looks like they know what they're doing on the field. no hands up in the air like last season. the defense looks like a combo of vic's cover concepts and mangini's exotic blitz. the pick 6 from reid was a classic fangio look. even some **** you typically don't see. SO FAR, so good, JON.

^ was that last line referring to me :lol: ?

Ray-Ray winning the ILB job would have to be THE "shocker" development of training camp referring back to our convo back in April/May as far as "training camp predictions" :nerd:

Now curious to see how the final roster shakes out with our secondary.

Last edited:
I know it's preseason but we look good and big difference from last season with team collectively really impressed what I've seen so far

Anybody remember how we were last year during the preseason? Can't remember if we did good or not. Just saying so I can see if I should take these preseason performances seriously

Back
Top Bottom