:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LB situation looking sketchy with Reub suspended.

As it stands:

Sam: Nzeocha

Mike: Fred Warner

Will: Malcolm Smith

BUT I’m not even convinced Malcolm Smith will ******* play. And if he does, guaranteed he gets hurt immediately. So make that Elijah Lee at Will. Not exactly a prime LB trio.

And no one behind Nzeocha at Sam so if he goes down ‍♂️

How many carries we think Breida is going to be getting a game this year?

He started as Hyde’s backup and didn’t really get rolling in the beginning of last year and finished with 102 carries.

So I’d guess 150+ carries this season for Breida, considering Morris will probably get a little more of the carries, so roughly 8-10 a game?

I just saw the projected Vikings' OL, and it's putrid. If our guys can't eat against that group, we're in for a long season.

Too bad it’s a 10am game. Can’t pregame and get myself some wings and food for the game. Trying to decide what to eat for the game since it’s a 10am game. :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Where is the best niner bar in the city? I’m in nob hill but want to be somewhere where people actually know the game

**** for a minute I thought it was Thursday and was getting all hyped to watch that Phi vs Atl season opener tonight, but it's tomorrow night. :lol:

Same here :lol:

I was picking up my daughter from my father in law house earlier today... I’m over here telling him the first game of the season is today and to make sure he checks his fantasy

Then a few minutes ago, I’m walking my dog and I’m like ****, today is Wednesday :smh: :smh:

Saints just cut RB Boston Scott. I could absolutely see the 49ers jumping on that. Pass-catching RB. 86th percentile SPARQ athlete. That's right up their alley.

Seahawks thread finally back on the first page. Place was a ghost town

We got the best fan base on NT bar none. Been coming on here to talk Niner football for a long time and this thread has always been active though the good and the bad.

Can’t wait for the season to start.

The Nike Kap ad is inspirational

Damn, someone posted this in the replies. That's cold. :sick::lol:

For those in dark about the reference: https://deadspin.com/remember-when-marvin-harrison-was-implicated-in-a-shoot-1784882889

“YOU A *****-*** *****!” Nixon heard the fat man scream at Harrison. “YOU AIN’T GONNA SHOOT. YOU AIN’T GONNA SHOOT. DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.”

Nixon was across the street and thirty yards away when Harrison started shooting. Pop pop pop pop pop pop—a great staccato gust of bullets. Steadily, Nixon says, Harrison unloaded both guns into the fat man’s car, stippling the red Toyota Tundra with bullet holes as the fat man ducked in his seat. Eventually, the fat man sat up and sped off, heading straight toward Nixon’s position as Harrison darted into the street and continued to shoot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom