:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, losing McKinnon is a big loss. Not necessarily for the run game itself, but what he and Juice were going to allow Kyle to do to manipulate defenses. The run game should be good with Breida and Morris.

Looking forward to seeing who they pick up tomorrow. I would like to see Jeff Holland picked up and Steven Means added to the 53.

Man, losing McKinnon is a big loss. Not necessarily for the run game itself, but what he and Juice were going to allow Kyle to do to manipulate defenses. The run game should be good with Breida and Morris.

Looking forward to seeing who they pick up tomorrow. I would like to see Jeff Holland picked up and Steven Means added to the 53.
Do you think Breida can pick up where McKinnon was intended to do?

Do you think Breida can pick up where McKinnon was intended to do?

I don't think so. Breida is a good change-of-pace RB and a good compliment to Morris, but his route running and receiving is lacking. He had some bad drops last year.

Good. Pita needs more seasoning. I think he should be ready to contribute next year.

It's time to focus on the Vikings because the regular season is here. :emoji_raised_hands:

Tough game on the road. I am not expecting a win here. 49ers' new OL is put to the test right out the gate against arguably the best DL in the NFL. Zimmer is going to try to create havoc all game for Richburg with the plethora of double A gap looks he throws out. McGlinchey will see two of the marquee edge rushers in the league in Danielle Hunter and Everson Griffen. Sherman and Witherspoon against Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs. But as long as we got Jimmy with Kyle scheming it up, we've got a chance against anyone. Keep him upright and this can be a competitive game. Defo and the DL must beat up that compromised Vikings' OL.

I'm excited to see Jimmy G at 100% with about a year's worth of the play book in a game that "actually matters", to see what he can really do.

:lol:

That’s probably a good thing (Favre).

I’m flying out to Minnesota for this one and I’m bringing my homie who is a Niners fan. Should be fun regardless, but GL and Go Vikes!

****** thing was i knew it was coming, i was just waiting for it :smh:

i foresee fred warner meeting dalvin cook at A-gap like

WillisvsPeterson.gif

i hope kirk cousins throws 4 ints in his debut

Back
Top Bottom