:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude got shot at the age of 16 in the neck. What a G
Dude is 6’5 300 lbs and played Fullback at his high school. Kids must have been shook tryin to bring him down.

Last edited:
LaVeon Bell a no-show to Steelers practice.

I know we just drained 12 mil on an RB but...

I think he's going to get moved. Steelers are surgical when it comes to drafting O skill players. James Conner also looks good.

I don't know how Leveon would do in this type of run scheme. All that stutter and go stuff is the antithesis of what Kyle looks for in a OZ RB. He'd kill in the pass game, tho. Personally, I'm not giving up any valuable resources for a RB. IDGAF who it is.

Sunk cost for one year. I'm not tripping off that. Paraag special gives the team an out after this year.

I'm specifically referring to valuable draft picks and long-term GTD $$.

Fantasy football is so whack to me.

Catch you rooting for players going against the 49ers.

Mike Singletary Voice “Can’t do it, won’t do it.”
That’s why I’ve been bad at fantasy. :lol:

If it’s against the Niners I be like “they ain’t go do **** against us”:rofl:

I’m too biased

I appreciate everybody posting in here in the off-season.

This forum really helps with the consternation I feel during the off-season.

I’m obsessed with football and my body is ready for the NFL to start.

I actually like coming around here in the offseason because of the stuff you and red81 red81 post. I would legit have no clue how to feel about most of the picks the 49ers choose without the analysis from you guys or just reading some schlub's article on it on NFL.com that offers very little analysis.

I actually like coming around here in the offseason because of the stuff you and red81 red81 post. I would legit have no clue how to feel about most of the picks the 49ers choose without the analysis from you guys or just reading some schlub's article on it on NFL.com that offers very little analysis.
I really feel like John Lynch hit on some good prospects 2 years in a row. Which is a sign of things to come my opinion. Brick by Brick

49ers aren’t as equipped as a team like Minnesota to win the super bowl this year but we definitely have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs if everything goes well.

Back
Top Bottom