:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2F5D614E-A079-4C60-9993-C5C04D638542.png

Fred Warner is the starting Mike LB against the Vikings. When was the last time the 49ers had a rookie starting at Mike? Big game for the kid, especially given the fact that he's still learning to play stack LB.

I’d say 2 firsts?

No way. I wouldn't give up one first. Personally, I wouldn't give up more than a third, but that's just me. He has been hurt a lot in recent years and plays the most replaceable position in the game. Dude still needs to get paid as well. But I think he gets moved, especially with James Conner showing flashes of being stud for Pittsburgh.

If the 49ers wanted to go all in on a player, the right player was Mack. Elite player at a premier position, elite character, elite leader, clean bill of health, etc.

With that link I posted in my post before click on “check eligibility”... Whoever’s college info your using, enter it and then it’ll verify it

Once it’s verified it’ll bring you to a page to enter payment info etc

PM me if it doesn’t work... dont wanna jam up this thread

Back
Top Bottom