:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came in today from Nike. Ohhhh im soo ready for Sunday. :nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp::nthat:

35d0pp5.jpg

akakvb.jpg

I wouldn't give up a first for bell in any lifetime. You can pretty draft one in the first round and guarantee they will have similar production.

This is what I’m seeing.

5FF078B7-DC75-44E8-B5CC-0E73B5F12884.png

Yeah I dont think this works anymore. I tried it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give up a first for bell in any lifetime. You can pretty draft one in the first round and guarantee they will have similar production.

Yeah I dont think this works anymore. I tried it.
So basically if I can’t get a student email I have to pay the 73$ a month?

Yea, only students have that special offer

Like you guys said, if you have DTV... Your best shot is to threaten to cancel and you might get it for cheaper or free

Call DTV, ask them to connect you to retention’s department... Skip those clown salesman/woman

I had my billed lowered by $50 a month by telling directv it's too expensive and may just go elsewhere. They also gave me free 6 months of HBO, Showtime and all regional sports package.

Like you guys said, if you have DTV... Your best shot is to threaten to cancel and you might get it for cheaper or free

Call DTV, ask them to connect you to retention’s department... Skip those clown salesman/woman

Yeah those sales people dont do **** for you. I was legitimately going to cancel when the sales people told me they could give me any deals, then the retention department cut my bill by like $45 a month.

yall should register online at your local junior college just to get a student email that ends in .edu

joint is free, you can get that coveted edu email addy for discounts, and you'll never have to actually take a course

Back
Top Bottom