:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vikings are paying him 3x the standard PS squad rate, for 20k a week they can have him.

Hikutini definitely could get open but didn’t come down with the ball in his hands often enough imo from what he showed

Falcons fans right now.
CC467E79-5CFF-4EF1-8458-2DAE737CEE07.jpeg

You guys always hear me blabber about Kyle's deadly 21 personnel. I'm sure some people are like wtf is that, so here is Greg Cosell doing a fantastic job of explaining and illustrating what I am referring to. McKinnon was going to take this to another level.:smh:

****IN sucks McKinnon is out before putting on the pads in the regular season man. I’m tired of next year we’ll get such player. Next year we’ll get such player. Would’ve loved to see this team operate with the right personnel Kyle needed to run his offense.

On that note. I can’t wait and hope niners go after Tevin Coleman and hope he’s available too.

I’m not surprised. :angry:

And 2020 is the soonest out on his 5 year contract.

I think the team can get out with $1.4m in dead money after this year if he's cut after 6/1 of 2019. It would net $4m in savings for the team.

Either way, barring injury of one of these two, he's not long for this team with Reuben and Fred.

You guys always hear me blabber about Kyle's deadly 21 personnel. I'm sure some people are like wtf is that, so here is Greg Cosell doing a fantastic job of explaining and illustrating what I am referring to. McKinnon was going to take this to another level.:smh:

man this is great. would of loved to have mckinnon this season :smh: . lol dude at the end on the Jags sideline kicks the ball into the sound radar dude. :rofl:

Also Malcolm Smith smh...dude a bum. Cut em when we can and move TF on.

The team now has one SAM LB on the roster(Mark Nzeocha) with Pita, who is currently on the practice squad, as the only depth.

Maybe trading away Eli wasn't the best idea. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom