:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we’re just gonna have to deal with some wonky **** at LB weeks 1 and 2 until Foster gets back from suspension and Malcolm Smith (maybe?) debuts.

It’s way too late to bring someone in for tomorrow’s game, and It’s getting late even to try and get someone in by next week.

****, I'm so hyped there's no way I'm sleeping tonight. I'd say tomorrow is the toughest game on the schedule, but as long as we've got #10, we've got a chance against any team.

tenor.gif

****, I'm so hyped there's no way I'm sleeping tonight. I'd say tomorrow is the toughest game on the schedule, but as long as we've got #10, we've got a chance against any team.

tenor.gif
Esssssskkkkkeeeeetttttiiiiiiiitttttt

I slept 2 hours was up watching that Arizona State game. Yo K’neal Harry the wide receiver got Julio Jones body type.

Good morning Faithful! With 4 hours of sleep i am up and ready for this game!!! We are only a few hours of kick off! Lets see our boy jimmy shine and get that W today. The season has started! Who got it better than us?! :lol::nthat:

Esssssskkkkkeeeeetttttiiiiiiiitttttt

I slept 2 hours was up watching that Arizona State game. Yo K’neal Harry the wide receiver got Julio Jones body type.

No joke, that kid is nasty. Dudes that big ain't supposed to move like that. But don't me started on next year's draft! LOL I spent yesterday tantalized by Baby Bosa. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Cassius Marsh is a quirky cat. Dude rocks an '80s headband, a chunky cuban link chain, a teenage mutant ninja turtle t-shirt with a louis backpack filled with Magic the gathering cards. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom