:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was at the game last night and I enjoyed myself. Can't believe they blew that lead. So many damn penalties along with some boneheaded plays by Kap ruined the lead. Kap got hit with a cussing/language penalty wth kind of crap is that. Read option play has to go, it was getting called way too many times. The opening 2nd half drive was way too conservative. I believe they ran the ball on 3rd and 6 and they might have ran on 2nd and 1st down as well. At least take a shot at the end zone.

Last edited:
ummmmmm.. with how well hyde looked in the first game, how does he only get 4 carries?

ummmmmm.. with how well hyde looked in the first game, how does he only get 4 carries?
We should have run more period....but to answer your question, Hyde looked horrible last night.  Hopefully it was an isolated game, but he doesnt appear to have great vision. 

^ I don't think he was really given a shot.. a couple of those read option plays should have gone to him..

but the couple of times I did see the ball handed off to him, it seemed like the line was stacked and it was pretty obvious you guys were going to try a running play

We should have run more period....but to answer your question, Hyde looked horrible last night.  Hopefully it was an isolated game, but he doesnt appear to have great vision. 

There were no running lanes on his runs. O-line was getting dominated.

There was a zone read play with Hyde where Kap kept, but if he would have gave it would of resulted in a big play.

I ******* hate any variation of the zone read.

Last edited:
Hard for me to place any blame on the defense. Besides not putting a safety over top the slot, they were hot at one point but Kap's turnovers and continuing to force the defense on the field (one time at the 4 yard line)wore them out.

Also since he left I miss Ted Ginn our PR game is incompetent. Bruce definitely showes flashes but he will never be Ted G

@31SantaClaraPD: 31 arrests at opening-game festivities at #LevisStadium, mostly intoxication, incl. battery case, also alcohol-related
Lol I kept hearing they'd price the riff raff out, but I knew the goons would find a way; Whether that's moving an extra brick or moving that last crackrock, they will find a way.

Last edited:
Im going to my first game next week against the Cardinals. Wish it could be at Levis, but i'll be loud as hell in arizona.

Dunno bruh! I really dont know much about Levis.

I can get into all the home games for free, but I could careless about going to the actual game. I loved the stick and my family had season tickets for over a decade, but Levi's reminds me more of a theme park than a football stadium. As a person who loves the actual sport of football itself, it's soooo much better to watch it on TV. 

Not to mention the huge number of idiots, who know **** about football, in-attendance nowadays are annoying as ****.

Last edited:
That's another thing...or two. Last night was one of those games that would've been won with Candlestick Magic, Levi's doesn't have that mojo to it...yet. But the amounts of attempted debauchery from these garden tools was annoying. I love the box as much as the next guy but not during the game. Stay out of my line of sight because you're only pissing me off trying to get hollered at.

Going to the raiders game all flamed out. Going to the taco stand on 22nd right after, no dambs given.

my man :pimp:

taco sinaloa. been going to that joint for a gooood minute. was always a fan of their al pastor until recently deciding to cut pork out my diet. trust me fam, their super shrimp burrito may change your life... for the better. i should've went there last nite to cheer myself up.

however, after the raiders-niners game, assuming we beat them in oakland, i already know some folks gonna be runnin they mouth. went there last weekend after the cowboys game, and some salty-over-geno raider fans were yappin their dirty gums over my willis jersey

btw, not sure if i missed it over that last pages (been at work) but what happened with VD? after that one weird tackle, looked like he strained or hyperextended something.

Im going to my first game next week against the Cardinals. Wish it could be at Levis, but i'll be loud as hell in arizona.

No it wont. I've been to five Niner-Cardinal games in Arizona. They have the worst fans in all of sports.

@31SantaClaraPD: 31 arrests at opening-game festivities at #LevisStadium, mostly intoxication, incl. battery case, also alcohol-related
Lol I kept hearing they'd price the riff raff out, but I knew the goons would find a way; Whether that's moving an extra brick or moving that last crackrock, they will find a way.
from my experience, the execs that work 60+ hours a week are the ones getting pissy drunk at game....haven't been to one in san fran though

No it wont. I've been to five Niner-Cardinal games in Arizona. They have the worst fans in all of sports.
He said he will be loud.

And I'll be repping 9er nation when they come to the NO. My homeboy since we were kids was a 9er fan but since he moved to NO for work, he rocks with the saints. Says you cant have season tickets in the superdome and not root for the saints. Told him that was ********. I think imma have to stay in a hotel. 

Back
Top Bottom