:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game seriously brought me back...felt like I was back in the Nolan/Singletary **** show that it was in the previous decade. Awful way to Kaep off a Sunday night... :frown:

Defense kept it close but the offense, what the hell happened? Too many read options, didn't stick with the run (or gave up on it after that ******* drive when we got the ball in their red zone and ran it 3 straight times settling for the FG) and that bum Jonathan Martin. :smh: :smh: Where the hell was the adjustment in the secondary? Marshall kept owning lil Jimmie and no help his way in the red zone??? :x

Need to call a better game, some penalties really ****** our momentum up, especially that Frank Gore where Anquan "held". I only thought they reserved those calls for the NBA.

Last edited:
Marc Trestman saw that Fangio was going to leave Jimmie isolated in the slot, so he repeatedly put the much bigger B-Marsh in the slot and dude gave him the work. 
mean.gif
 The pathetic pass rush only made things worse. 

Whatever, though. Onto next week. HUGE game vs AZ. Hopefully, Anthony Davis is ready to go because Jonathan Martin is baaad.

Last edited:
Crabtree shouldn't be saying anything besides, "I have to make that catch."  

Otherwise, shut the **** up.  

This game seriously brought me back...felt like I was back in the Nolan/Singletary **** show that it was in the previous decade. Awful way to Kaep off a Sunday night... :frown:

Defense kept it close but the offense, what the hell happened? Too many read options, didn't stick with the run (or gave up on it after that ******* drive when we got the ball in their red zone and ran it 3 straight times settling for the FG) and that bum Jonathan Martin. :smh: :smh: Where the hell was the adjustment in the secondary? Marshall kept owning lil Jimmie and no help his way in the red zone??? :x

Need to call a better game, some penalties really ****** our momentum up, especially that Frank Gore where Anquan "held". I only thought they reserved those calls for the NBA.

We should've stuck to the run it was working for us, gore was finding those holes. Got trigger happy, a few days of high sodium, no sportscenter, and one of the guys in my office is a hardcore bears fan. -_-

Last edited:
Game was a huge upset, and anyone who had money on Chicago came up. Chicago's defense, for being last in the league last year, clicked like never before. Even with 5 big injuries! They contained the 49ers run game perfectly forcing Kap to make throw after throw which of course resulted in some bad turnovers.

And let's not forget the 20 or so accepted penalties and 20 or so declined. The whole night was a mess and during the scramble Chicago somehow managed to get on top. Could have gone San Francisco's way a lot easier but 118 yards in penalties sure didn't help.

Last edited:
If I had hair to pull out, it would have been gone over these past couple of games. It just seems like Kaepernick can't see the field quick enough. He looks at his first option, and if that isn't there, something bad is just waiting to happen.

Seen some dumb *** fans at Levi's tonight smh. And I'm talkin about what I heard people say and what I saw happen amongst niner fans. Seen some bear fans getting jumped after the game. There was an altercation during the game in the stands that led to bear and niner fans ejected. Smh

They need to feed gore 20x man.

Levi's was electric for the first half, sounded great too

Last edited:
Losses like these tests a team out, and will test Colin.  It's just part of it.  We'll see how he does.  

Seen some dumb *** fans at Levi's tonight smh. And I'm talkin about what I heard people say and what I saw happen amongst niner fans. Seen some bear fans getting jumped after the game. There was an altercation during the game in the stands that led to bear and niner fans ejected. Smh

They need to feed gore 20x man.

Levi's was electric for the first half, sounded great too

I seriously thought we had the game, was wondering what the hell happened to our run game the 2nd half. too many run options by Kaep even after that fumble, bears D was sitting on it the whole time

I think I bumped in to you when I was getting my fries around half time. :lol:
I'll say what's up to you one of these times.

The loss definitely made me bitter towards the new stadium. Hated getting there, hated getting out. All the streets were pretty much barricaded and none of the parking lot workers knew how to get anywhere. Had to ask CHP for directions to get to my lot. And not to mention that if you're not in Gold or red 1/VIP or green then it's gonna be a long walk. Pretty much all the other lots are parking lots of the companies in that area that don't use em that day. They seriously need to improve the routes, took me an hour to get to the freeway. Put my phone on the dash and put on a movie, almost finished it by the time we got on the on ramp to 101.

Wasn't all bad in the stadium once we were actually in there. The new screens were awesome, don't have to squint my eyes to watch a replay. Also loved the big open spaces by the concessions, not like a high school hallway getting to your seats compared to Candlestick. I loved the app to order food, definitely a great experience addition, ordered twice using the app and only one person in front of me when I get to the express pick up. Only thing I wish they did was made it available to every big concession stands they had, not just the regular stadium food fare they had like for the burgers, dogs and pizza.

So many blown opportunities, so many penalties. Bears offense balled out starting with that last drive of the 1st half...

Good lord, Jonathan Martin is a gotdamn turnstile.

Kap :stoneface:

I seriously thought we had the game, was wondering what the hell happened to our run game the 2nd half. too many run options by Kaep even after that fumble, bears D was sitting on it the whole time

I think I bumped in to you when I was getting my fries around half time. :lol:
I'll say what's up to you one of these times.

The loss definitely made me bitter towards the new stadium. Hated getting there, hated getting out. All the streets were pretty much barricaded and none of the parking lot workers knew how to get anywhere. Had to ask CHP for directions to get to my lot. And not to mention that if you're not in Gold or red 1/VIP or green then it's gonna be a long walk. Pretty much all the other lots are parking lots of the companies in that area that don't use em that day. They seriously need to improve the routes, took me an hour to get to the freeway. Put my phone on the dash and put on a movie, almost finished it by the time we got on the on ramp to 101.

Lmao I think I seen you too.

I didn't have any problem with traffic. Parked in red 5 and took me 15 min from the lot to 101.

Lol at the rustled Jimmies. Obviously my comment was a tongue in cheek frustration comment. But does Kap even look outside of Crab when he needs a clutch play???

Back
Top Bottom